Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?

Why?

What possible threat could a little team with no money provide to a big city, mega rich, Arab owned club who are prepared to pay vast wages and multi million pound transfer fees?

Good point.

You might win a one off battle but the war is effectively over.

Unless there's a revolution and you can oust your tedious yank owners that is.

'the war is effectively over'

delusions of grandeur, orrrr... anyone would think you've gone out and rocked the boat. I'll just sit and wait for the next couple of months, if Forest prove me wrong, as I said will hold my hands up but you've not exactly gone out and set the world alight a couple of decent signings, a lot more gambles... Forest fans should wait and see but by all means jump the gun.

Good point.

You might win a one off battle but the war is effectively over.

Unless there's a revolution and you can oust your tedious yank owners that is.

Yeah....you are the Man Citeh of the Championship and we bow down to your supremacy.

In fact, why bother worrying about what we even say.

You might as well stay on the forest forums and celebrate your forthcoming world domination. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Will you admit that simon cox is a brilliant signing?

Brilliant signing on what grounds though? he seems a promising signing.. as done guardiola and collins the rest, you know... some sensible gambles, but still gambles all the same.

I feel you can't be a 'brilliant' signing unless you've done something at said club - it grinds my gears when people try and suggest otherwise, some signings are more promising than others but until they've started to produce in 'said clubs' shirt, they're no more than a brilliant signing over the rest of them.

When are you lot next on TV because I fancy seeing how good your team is.

We're crap when on TV. Always lose. And your our first TV game.

If we beat you, you should just merge with County and have done with it. Atleast Lee Hughes scores more than Derbyshire.

Should be a good test for you tonight, against a good premiership club, something you will be next year right, with promotion guaranteed and all that??

I swear to god you make this stuff up. What Forest fan ahs ever said that? We have just stated we are playing well with good passing football. Nothing more!

Archived