Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not saying much Ambitious 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

What you doing on your computer at 3 in the morning young un? You kids need your sleep or you won't get big and strong like me... ohh er point taken. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Every team needs a good solid back four too.

You don't have to buy them in 1 2 3 4 order you know !

You can buy players in any order so long as there there to start the season.

I expect news on defenders this week.

Are Derby looking to bring anyone in ?

Good signing - Forest fans going on like they have signed Zidane though.

A good championship player - in a position where they have a few other good championship players in McGugan, Cohen and Majewski.

He adds a bit of bite to midfield - but as it stands doesn't improve the team at all.

Seems like they're after Danny Collins from Stoke also, would be another good signing for them!

It looks like they're making some good movements in the market - after Kelvin Wilson and George Ekolobi which arent as impressive but still not bad signings.

I saw on twitter someone post about winning the league, which made me laugh.. but certainly look to be building a team that will be able to obtain a mid-table finish, still a few more faces needed.

2 wingers, 3 defenders, and a striker to make a good first 11.

Why sign another central midfielder when they have about 6? He played for forest last season who just managed to stay up with him in the team, yes he improved them but only to the point where they just stayed up. Minus the defence they are in trouble now,

Or as my Forest mate at work put it yesterday:

"now with SoD we are the Barcelona of the championship so we don't need defenders"

He was being deadly serious and went on to say Miller could play at centre back when needed because "he's a big youth"

You don't have to buy them in 1 2 3 4 order you know !

You can buy players in any order so long as there there to start the season.

I expect news on defenders this week.

Are Derby looking to bring anyone in ?

We don't need anyone really, a striker would be nice though.

Why sign another central midfielder when they have about 6? He played for forest last season who just managed to stay up with him in the team, yes he improved them but only to the point where they just stayed up. Minus the defence they are in trouble now,

Or as my Forest mate at work put it yesterday:

"now with SoD we are the Barcelona of the championship so we don't need defenders"

He was being deadly serious and went on to say Miller could play at centre back when needed because "he's a big youth"

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Cos that's all you need to be to play CB!!

Seriously most of us who aren't licking windows aren't expecting much this season, mid table playing good football and il be happy

Archived