How come?

rynny

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gave up trying to log on last night as I kept getting the same message. Cleared out everything this morning though and jobs a good un.

worked for a short time and now same message appears. Not a good experience and I will give it a few more efforts before giving up:(

I really don't know what to suggest as it's not a forum problem, there is no switch I can flick that will provide a magic fix.

1) Try clearing your cache, cookies, active logins etc. , reboot PC/Laptop and try again.

2) Try Click "start"

Click "run" and type "cmd"

in the page just type : ipconfig/flushdns

3) Try turning your router off for a couple of mins and back on again.

4) Try a browser that you have never previously used for the forum

Basically you keep getting flashbacks to the old server, It's either down to your computer is setup or your ISP caching the DNS. 1 and 2 above "should" fix that. If it doesn't it may just be a matter of time till

I get this heartinternet thing too. Will it sort itself out?

on my phone I went into settings ---> safari and cleared history cache and cookies and it worked without it.

on my PC I have to go to rams Talk directly - I get heart internet when trying to load the home screen.

Google dcfcfans and it gives you a link to rams talk (2nd one down) or just click http://dcfcfans.co.uk/forums/4/

on my phone I went into settings ---> safari and cleared history cache and cookies and it worked without it.

on my PC I have to go to rams Talk directly - I get heart internet when trying to load the home screen.

Google dcfcfans and it gives you a link to rams talk (2nd one down) or just click http://dcfcfans.co.uk/forums/4/

On my iPod, still doing that on Safari, but working ok on Tapatalk.

I just kept getting - we are moving servers come back about 5 ish - then I got - this page is being kept for future use - then I got nothing - then it all came back. No worries. :D

I just kept getting - we are moving servers come back about 5 ish - then I got - this page is being kept for future use - then I got nothing - then it all came back. No worries. :D

You can no longer choose the Forum. The Forum chooses you. Daveo is God. Goodnight. Please feel free to move to the drunk thread.

Archived