Worst Player

vicky-27

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"hey, Derby have signed Laurent Robert" says him.

"why would anyone want that over-rated, over paid, underworked arrogant and selfish tosser?! What the hell would make anyone think he's going to get his hands dirty with a club in a situation like ours!!" says me.

"i think it's a gamble that might pay off. He's an exciting signing" says him.

>>>>> fast forward to 2010>>>>>>

"hahahaha remember when we signed Robert and you said it'd pay off?" says i.

"No" says him

There are two ways to get in a fight with my brother. Stealing his beer out his fridge and continuing the Robert conversation beyond this point.

"hey, Derby have signed Laurent Robert" says him.

"why would anyone want that over-rated, over paid, underworked arrogant and selfish tosser?! What the hell would make anyone think he's going to get his hands dirty with a club in a situation like ours!!" says me.

"i think it's a gamble that might pay off. He's an exciting signing" says him.

>>>>> fast forward to 2010>>>>>>

"hahahaha remember when we signed Robert and you said it'd pay off?" says i.

"No" says him

There are two ways to get in a fight with my brother. Stealing his beer out his fridge and continuing the Robert conversation beyond this point.

to be fair every signing at that time was a gamble that might pay off, as we couldnt sign anyone else

I remember lots of bad players who played just a few games but the worst player iv seen over a period of time in a Derby shirt was........

Darrell Powell closely followed by Deon Burton!

Darrell was simply awful and seemed to serve no useful purpose whatsoever.

Marc Edworthy was piss-poor, I think Andy Griffin probably made one successful pass in his entire Derby County career, Bob Malcolm was beyond words and Eddie Lewis was beyond Bob Malcolm.

They all deserve joint victory.

Great comment :D

I say John Macken, Eddie Lewis and Andy Griffin. Also Paul Thirwell and Danny Graham. Oh, and Lewis Price.

Claude wasn't THAT bad in his first few games, I just think his confidence went and then he was shocking. His knee injury didn't help him either. He wouldn't be slated as much if he hadn't cost £3m.

Archived