Worst Player

vicky-27

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darrell was simply awful and seemed to serve no useful purpose whatsoever.

DPFG was, when he knew his game, a great tackler and could get about the pitch.

His problem was, at some point he decided he was better than he was and tried to pass the ball which he patently couldn't do.

If he'd have stuck to his game then he'd have been OK but as he didn't, it's a fair call.

mo camara - not bad going forward but useless defending

lee morris - £3m always injured

benny feilhaber - supposed to be some sort of wizkid :rolleyes:

patrick faletti - swiss goalkeeper never played

stefan schnoor - worst left back derby has ever had

mauricio solis - came over with wanchope absolutely rubbish

John Robertson.

I once went to Oldham around Christmas time & Robertson never moved from the halfway line near the players tunnel 'til he got subbed.

He was sposed to be the final piece in the jig saw according to Peter Taylor.That day was a nightmare.3-0 down after about 20 mins,freezing cold on an open Kop at one of the highest grounds in the country.We should have stayed in the Pub like the Landlord told us.

Gary Charles.

Own goal against Notts kanwers.

mo camara - not bad going forward but useless defending

lee morris - £3m always injured

benny feilhaber - supposed to be some sort of wizkid :rolleyes:

patrick faletti - swiss goalkeeper never played

stefan schnoor - worst left back derby has ever had

mauricio solis - came over with wanchope absolutely rubbish

Mauricio Solis was far from rubbish. He was shoddily treated at Derby, never got a proper chance. It was in the days of the three non-EU players, and he couldn't get past Stimac, Wanchope etc. Good player though... he'd walk into our team now.

if he never played then how is he the worst player ever?

i never said he was the worst player ever, i was just listing players who i thought were bad signings. and if he never played it dont make him a good signing does it? a bit like liam dickinson!

Mauricio Solis was far from rubbish. He was shoddily treated at Derby, never got a proper chance. It was in the days of the three non-EU players, and he couldn't get past Stimac, Wanchope etc. Good player though... he'd walk into our team now.

well when i saw him play he wasnt no good. i think he was part of the deal to bring wanchope over. but everyone has there opinions

It's a toss up between Derek Hales and Fabrizio Ravenelli.... Both cost the club a fortune for almost zero return. Hmmmm... Yep, I'd go with the white feather. What a farce that was. :eek:

Must agree with that. Mick Brolly is my all time fav worst player but if you factor in wages and long term damage to the club combined with pisspoor performances and girly falling over, Ravanelli walks it.

Archived