This summer so important for derby

B4ev6is

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes mate i do but as you said but i think if could get in there early and ask the most inter milan could so is no on your bake or they might say yes give us a million or so then he is yours.

They might possibly say "yes, give us TEN million and he is yours", but £1m and we might actually kill someone in Milan with laughter.

yes mate i do but as you said but i think if could get in there early and ask the most inter milan could so is no on your bake or they might say yes give us a million or so then he is yours.

I'm afraid that's never going to happen b4, the player is far better than the Championship (despite not really showing it at Sunderland), and they aren't going to cut the price-tag by £11m just by us asking. His wages are eight times what Hulse was on when he was let go, there is no way this is happening i'm afraid.

I'm afraid that's never going to happen b4, the player is far better than the Championship (despite not really showing it at Sunderland), and they aren't going to cut the price-tag by £11m just by us asking. His wages are eight times what Hulse was on when he was let go, there is no way this is happening i'm afraid.

Muntari was a good squad player with plenty of starts for Inter the european championsa season ago.

cant see him coming here, any more than i could see eranio!

erm.. ok well at least we were in the top division back then!

Muntari? In true Jermaine Beckford style, are you being serious?

There's being silly and then there's this

Think of who is saying it, and take it for what it is. If you think he's wrong, then explain why to him and he might get why Muntari would be slightly out of our reach.

Think of who is saying it, and take it for what it is. If you think he's wrong, then explain why to him and he might get why Muntari would be slightly out of our reach.

Or I can treat b4 as any other member of the forum and ridicule him for ridiculous suggestions. I must say you sound very condescending towards b4 in that post.

Or I can treat b4 as any other member of the forum and ridicule him for ridiculous suggestions. I must say you sound very condescending towards b4 in that post.

b4 i'm sure won't mind me saying that sometimes he gets ahead of himself, instead of ridiculing his suggestions perhaps just explain to him why we can't sign Muntari?

I'm sure he'd prefer someone explaining it to him than just calling his suggestions stupid. And I have never been condescending towards him, if its come across that way then apologies b4, my point is that perhaps you change your style of reply and think before you speak. (Or type, as it were)

b4 i'm sure won't mind me saying that sometimes he gets ahead of himself, instead of ridiculing his suggestions perhaps just explain to him why we can't sign Muntari?

I'm sure he'd prefer someone explaining it to him than just calling his suggestions stupid. And I have never been condescending towards him, if its come across that way then apologies b4, my point is that perhaps you change your style of reply and think before you speak. (Or type, as it were)

I will take your suggestions on board

very important for NLN this season, if it isn't top 10 he has got to go simple, if we sign waghorn and eustace nigel might as well pack his bags now tbh. Both to me are poor players and probably bottom 8 championship players not top 8. We need money to sign players like sharp, graham, mcauley etc.

I defintely feel we need a left back, centre back and two centre midfielders (one attacking, one leader).

What are the chances of Daniel Ayala coming back, do you think he was good enough?

I have no ideas for a good left back, but Roberts is mistake-ridden. I'd be worried if we bought a new right back that John Brayford was on his way to Stoke, so no right back for me.

Callum Ball should be given a chance up front, and I think that Steve Davies will come back really fit next season, so we have enough options up front, granted Ward and Davies (and I suppose Robinson as well) are just as likely to be used behind the main striker, if so then -one attacking midfielder, +one target man on my list.

If John Eustace is the man Nigel wants, and he's had him at the club before, then he could be what we need. Hopefully Miles can have an injury-free season and then we'd have Bailey, Addison and New Guy for two defensive slots.

Edit: People mentioned us missing Connor Sammon in this thread, but he could easily (still could) turn out to be another Chris Porter. Just as Chris Porter could have been a success. (Wanted to confirm it was this topic before adding)

very important for NLN this season, if it isn't top 10 he has got to go simple, if we sign waghorn and eustace nigel might as well pack his bags now tbh. Both to me are poor players and probably bottom 8 championship players not top 8. We need money to sign players like sharp, graham, mcauley etc.

You say this as though you can categorically state that Eustace and Waghorn will be no good. What gives you that impression - what makes you think that Nigel should 'pack his bags'? Brayford and Bailey played in League Two and are established Championship players - maybe we should give them some time before making judgements? Eustace has made a career out of playing in this league or the Premiership - so what makes you think he's 'poor'? McCauley is sought after by West Brom - I know where I'd rather be at the moment if I was looking for a new club.

It is a very important Summer for Derby. The board have promised investment and now need to deliver - the quality of next season's league is probably going to be as strong as it's ever been, so it's going to be a battle getting the players on board. I'm sat firmly on the fence until 15 games in - I feel then is an appropriate time to judge the signings the club have made.

Get the fvck out ofhere! Alex is back! When did this happen? Bloody marvelous news.

Just making a brief cameo Norfolk, that's all :D

I'm following you on twitter, even if you didn't know it till now lol ;) So i'm always lurking somewhere.

Archived