This summer so important for derby

B4ev6is

I like frank fielding a steady keeper safe hands with him, I also like jamie ward he qiuck and knows how to find back of the net that is for sure, as for theo robson i would not have signed him, i am far far from convince he can cut it at the champship level of what i have seen from him, he derby player now i just how he can prove me wrong. In midfield we have jamie ward i like him i think he should play as a attacking midfielder, ben davies i am not convince by him not the answer to losing kris commons. we also have david martin i think can do us a job i am convince by this. there also lee croft but i think he will be gone or released by the club, no big loss there really. jeff hendrick not seen any of the young lad so not really judge him, the two games i saw him the game was lost anyways nrothing he could do to prevent it. and now to defance we have Russle addison but out all season exception of reading still need to find fitness so a good preson for him is crusual. we have john brayford solid as a rock at right back. but he is unsure what to do when, he force into centrle defance or at left back. we also have jake buxton we been out all season long but helped us get a good point at QPR, and then there is Garath Roberts i do not like him even through did we last few games of the season, but rest of the time he miles to slow. we need a new left back that urgent. AS for ben prengle i really like him just been unlucky when come on but i think this lad come be like new adam boulder tough tackling midfield stay on oppesention heals. As for callium ball i really like this lad like everyone knows already, i think he has great protentley to be a top player some day, he strong on the ball and knows how to hang onto it. and even when he loses it goes back and try to win it back even if means knocking him flat on his back side. we have this lad banged in 31 goals for two teams so i think he should be given a run next season.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like frank fielding a steady keeper safe hands with him, I also like jamie ward he qiuck and knows how to find back of the net that is for sure, as for theo robson i would not have signed him, i am far far from convince he can cut it at the champship level of what i have seen from him, he derby player now i just how he can prove me wrong. In midfield we have jamie ward i like him i think he should play as a attacking midfielder, ben davies i am not convince by him not the answer to losing kris commons. we also have david martin i think can do us a job i am convince by this. there also lee croft but i think he will be gone or released by the club, no big loss there really. jeff hendrick not seen any of the young lad so not really judge him, the two games i saw him the game was lost anyways nrothing he could do to prevent it. and now to defance we have Russle addison but out all season exception of reading still need to find fitness so a good preson for him is crusual. we have john brayford solid as a rock at right back. but he is unsure what to do when, he force into centrle defance or at left back. we also have jake buxton we been out all season long but helped us get a good point at QPR, and then there is Garath Roberts i do not like him even through did we last few games of the season, but rest of the time he miles to slow. we need a new left back that urgent. AS for ben prengle i really like him just been unlucky when come on but i think this lad come be like new adam boulder tough tackling midfield stay on oppesention heals. As for callium ball i really like this lad like everyone knows already, i think he has great protentley to be a top player some day, he strong on the ball and knows how to hang onto it. and even when he loses it goes back and try to win it back even if means knocking him flat on his back side. we have this lad banged in 31 goals for two teams so i think he should be given a run next season.

to let you know, Buxton didn't feature against QPR. His only appearence was against Sheff Utd away, but overall agree with your points but much more footballing quality is needed to be added to our squad if we are to make an impact next season, we have the pace and energy in positions we've been after now its about time to add some real quality

Nice concise post once again b4.

I think you've actually had a point with Callum Ball, from what I've seen from him he's strong, with decent ball control and not too shabby passing. He looks up. He's just not quite confident enough yet.

Not saying he's as good as Shefki Kuqi, but that's the kind of player he is. Will probably be a bit-part player next season but I see him as (potentially) one less striker we have to sign this summer.

I hope we go back to last summers planning but with a new team, in terms of how we set up and how we set out to play football, it was beautiful to watch.

I know this division isn't really total football friendly and on most occasions can boil down to who can churn out the win, but everyone has got to admit the month of october/november was a time when it was a very exciting time on the pitch for us, played the best football i've seen in a decade.

This season is the season where NC has to push on, it will be his team (I class a player as their own when they sign him or offer him a contarct extension) he will probably have a nice transfer kitty and he is promising much better for the fans. Also his own contract is up, he may have to convience the board that he is the man to take the club fowards.

The teams coming down wil be of a better standard this next so the play-off chase will be tough and the promoted team will also feature.

I hope he is a little less stubborn and goes for games which we are drawing with a bit more with 15 mins to go, if this seasons game ended on 80 mins we would have been comfortable mid-table.

Another thing we may have to improve is the defensive and fitness coaching.

Ward & Fielding are good buys, but we still need a new centre back, left back, backup right back, centre mid, playmaker and two/three strikers in my opinion.

Be interesting to see who is sold, don't see much of a future at PP for the likes of Bywater, Leacock, Pearson etc.

very important summer esp for nigel

not sure about waghorn if he's a target intended to play up front on his own as he's only 5' 9"

I hope we go back to last summers planning but with a new team, in terms of how we set up and how we set out to play football, it was beautiful to watch.

I know this division isn't really total football friendly and on most occasions can boil down to who can churn out the win, but everyone has got to admit the month of october/november was a time when it was a very exciting time on the pitch for us, played the best football i've seen in a decade.

The best football i've ever seen in a Derby shirt! Only been going for 12 seasons still young but in that time i've seen 10 relegation battles or not far off them, 1 play off failure and 1 succesful one so the football we played was actually unbelievable

i think as we have made good point i just think or two additions to the team, could mean we see that type of football on more regual and constant baseis from the lads, i do think maybe a chance we could get david joans back from wovles, as they will be looking to sign better players, and nigal ro coker could also do a job up front. but i do think we need a solid centre back as i see barker could be out of first part of the season. and new left back and maybe another right back to keep john brayford on his toes.

same mate i just wished damn yanks pulled a bit more money out for him, and maybe we could be really force to mess with then but never mind we might find some one better than him anways, eatheir from premer teams that could be coming down or releaseing players or from european football.

Nice bit of skill and a cool finish in bottom left corner from the box, was more impressed with all the closing down he did.

He came on at half-time and changed the game.

he looks a tall stocky player aswell, missed out on a potential gem for this division then

Neil Danns from Palace, good technical ability and with him and Bailey in the centre we would have a strong spine with hopefully Ayala here for next season with Barker. Who would you like to see here b4?

very important summer esp for nigel

not sure about waghorn if he's a target intended to play up front on his own as he's only 5' 9"

I'm not sure, from what I've seen I think he'd be able to do it depending on what sort of football we're intending to play, I can comment that technically is brilliant, in terms of his touch and his quality in possession, haven't seen enough to comment on his movement or off the ball play but if you watch his goals, I'd look at how easy he finds angles and puts the ball into the net.

If we can get him for a million, he would be a bargin because he does have potential to be a good premiership player in the future and at leicester he is just lost in new management, he needs to be worked with and his potential needs to be brought out. Whereas Sven seems to care more about the CV they bring with them, rather than what they can potentially bring to the team.

well i would like to see at derby maybe billy sharp from doncaster, depands if blackpool get relegated from premer league then i would like us to have a look at DJ campell could be good partner for james bailey. or maybe that player then sunderland had on loan from inter milan but his wages might be probleam through.

well i would like to see at derby maybe billy sharp from doncaster, depands if blackpool get relegated from premer league then i would like us to have a look at DJ campell could be good partner for james bailey. or maybe that player then sunderland had on loan from inter milan but his wages might be probleam through.

Oh yes, I see Sulley Muntari as a perfectly realistic target.

Archived