This summer so important for derby

B4ev6is

You also said that Liverpool were getting relegated, they didn't have any decent players anymore blah blah

It's not a co-incidence that Gerrard has been out injured through this good run, he's a ball-greedy liability, who plays far too many 30yd passes to an awkward height. Yes he can win the odd important match on his own, but IMO his attitude is detriment throughout the course of a season. I genuinely believe that had SWP crocked Gerrard instead of Dean Ashton, then we'd have had a far better world cup.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:

don't believe everything the press tell you YR, despite popular opinion liverpool never was a two man team.. they had 2 very good players in a team of good players, the majority of them would walk into premiership sides without a doubt.

What about Reina and Meireles?

reina i will give you but since he isn't outfield and doesn't make them score then i discarded him a tad. Meireles at the time of writing was god awful. I came to this conclusion by myself, especially when liverpool lost the title when they beat man utd at old trafford because they drew too many games, and for a lot of those games torres/gerrard were missing.

reina i will give you but since he isn't outfield and doesn't make them score then i discarded him a tad. Meireles at the time of writing was god awful. I came to this conclusion by myself, especially when liverpool lost the title when they beat man utd at old trafford because they drew too many games, and for a lot of those games torres/gerrard were missing.

Ohhhhhhh. Keepers don't count. What about defenders, they don't score or assist many either?

Because we had eustace last seasion and was garbage sorry to say, and waghorn hasn't done anything this season and i consider him poor. Eustace was shocking for us so why would i want him again?

What had Brayford and Bailey done before coming to Derby? What had Hernandez done before joining Man Utd? It's very unfair to dismiss him as poor when we haven't really seen enough him. I suspect our scouts will have been watching him, and, though it's very hard to believe, will probably have a better idea on who to sign than you.

Eustace was poor, but in an absolutely dire team (it was two seasons ago, but who's counting), and since then has looked pretty good. I'd be up for giving him another go. I certainly wouldn't tell Nigel to 'pack his bags' based on that signing.

And why is he called 'NLN'? Because he managed Burton? Or because he's signed players from non league? He kept a pretty poor team up this season, I'd probably just call him Nigel Clough. You do know forest call him that, don't you? Do you want to be tarred with that kind of brush?

i understand that was a mistake in my analysis but where did i say keepers don't count? no i don't see it anywhere in my post.

Well, you said you discounted him....so he didn't count. Don't think he was in the list of two which included Gerrard and Torres...i'll check.

What had Brayford and Bailey done before coming to Derby? What had Hernandez done before joining Man Utd? It's very unfair to dismiss him as poor when we haven't really seen enough him. I suspect our scouts will have been watching him, and, though it's very hard to believe, will probably have a better idea on who to sign than you.

Eustace was poor, but in an absolutely dire team (it was two seasons ago, but who's counting), and since then has looked pretty good. I'd be up for giving him another go. I certainly wouldn't tell Nigel to 'pack his bags' based on that signing.

And why is he called 'NLN'? Because he managed Burton? Or because he's signed players from non league? He kept a pretty poor team up this season, I'd probably just call him Nigel Clough. You do know forest call him that, don't you? Do you want to be tarred with that kind of brush?

Because that is the only league set up where he has had what i would define as success, frankly eustace was shocking and if he wasn't good here the first time why spend money the second time. Wag horn can't get into the Leicester side, now from what i have seen of him not a massive fan and frankly when the head of our scouting is nigels brother i will take my opinion and keep it until i am proven wrong. Hernandez had quality and everyone could see that at the world cup, and yes you can find gems from nowhere, i have heard of both of these players but i don't think either would be any good.

Because that is the only league set up where he has had what i would define as success, frankly eustace was shocking and if he wasn't good here the first time why spend money the second time. Wag horn can't get into the Leicester side, now from what i have seen of him not a massive fan and frankly when the head of our scouting is nigels brother i will take my opinion and keep it until i am proven wrong. Hernandez had quality and everyone could see that at the world cup, and yes you can find gems from nowhere, i have heard of both of these players but i don't think either would be any good.

I know it's all about opinions but yours is dreadful!

Waghorn didn't do anything last year so therefore deamed not good enough based on that, fantastic.

Eustace was one of the best central midfielders in the division last season, but he was **** in a 10 game spell for us, so no good enough based on that.

brilliant logic.

the meaning of the word is completely different, it doesn't matter if it is only a few letters. Now they have a few really good players who have turned into really good players, however at the time of writing they did not sorry to say.

the meaning of the word is completely different, it doesn't matter if it is only a few letters. Now they have a few really good players who have turned into really good players, however at the time of writing they did not sorry to say.

You write like a 43 year old who has a beard and drinks bitter.

I know it's all about opinions but yours is dreadful!

Waghorn didn't do anything last year so therefore deamed not good enough based on that, fantastic.

Eustace was one of the best central midfielders in the division last season, but he was **** in a 10 game spell for us, so no good enough based on that.

brilliant logic.

actually i also said from what i have seen of him, people love putting words in my mouth today ;) maybe everyone needs an advanced reading course ;) yes again from what i have seen from eustace no i don't want him here, it is a lot easier to do well at smaller clubs where there is no pressure but when at a bigger club who demand more it can bring out the worst in a player, and frankly it did with eustace, i think he had more than 10 games may be wrong on that though.

actually i also said from what i have seen of him, people love putting words in my mouth today ;) maybe everyone needs an advanced reading course ;) yes again from what i have seen from eustace no i don't want him here, it is a lot easier to do well at smaller clubs where there is no pressure but when at a bigger club who demand more it can bring out the worst in a player, and frankly it did with eustace, i think he had more than 10 games may be wrong on that though.

Big club? oh dear oh dear.. you don't believe that. If you genuienly believe there is anymore pressure playing for watford than there is Derby you're seriously SERIOUSLY wrong.

Archived