This summer so important for derby

B4ev6is

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great to see you Alex. I've missed you.

I don't do twitter, so all the best when you disappear again! :)

Thank you very much Archram, hope you're doing well! :)

And same to you. You should get on Twitter, makes it much easier to stalk Daveo and Boycie don't ya know ;)

Stalking my missus now aswell I hear, she told me to tell you that you had no chance, she likes real men not wannabes

I wanted to see what was wrong with her, you know, why she's settling so low in life. ;)

I reckon I could steal her away from you with some work, aslong as I didn't make her rabbit stew anyway. Shes already stuck up for me once remember, you can't deny fate Daveo. :p

It's alright a preasent has just arrived in the post that I bought her, the way to a womans heart is not Tweets but gifts and money.

Sorry for hijacking your thread B4, it's Alex's fault.

Always one that has to lower the tone, I wouldn't buy one anyhow you can make one easy enough. Got the idea whilst watching Blue Peter, they wasn't making one but I thought with a few modifications it would do the job.

It's alright a preasent has just arrived in the post that I bought her, the way to a womans heart is not Tweets but gifts and money.

Sorry for hijacking your thread B4, it's Alex's fault.

Technically the blame lies with you for unbanning me. Blame him b4, I was merely an innocent bystander dragged into this nonsense.

And have you indeed? You appear to have one-upped me. I failed to take into account the fact that you actually knowing her would leave me at a disadvantage.

That's it! I'm writing her a poem. Bitches love poems.

I find it astounding you're still single Alex. :D

Nah, i'm going to follow Plan B's line of enquiry and become a 'Player'.

I'm not sure what that is, but i've brought a controller with me from my old PS1 incase that has anything to do with it? :confused:

I have Darren Moore on the back of mine, makes it incredibly heavy to wear, i've no idea why he continues to sit there. (That was a poor joke even by my standards......)

I wouldn't worry, i'm long since asleep at that point.

I have Darren Moore on the back of mine, makes it incredibly heavy to wear, i've no idea why he continues to sit there. (That was a poor joke even by my standards......)

I wouldn't worry, i'm long since asleep at that point.

Thought that was going in "big dick" territory then.

Funny how one of the first things i do with a new girl is make her wear my DCFC top in bed. Don't know why, it's not flattering and it's a bit weird when you flip them over and you've got a blokes name on her back.

Thought that was going in "big dick" territory then.

Funny how one of the first things i do with a new girl is make her wear my DCFC top in bed. Don't know why, it's not flattering and it's a bit weird when you flip them over and you've got a blokes name on her back.

So did I, thought i'd play a curveball and go for a different joke.

In fairness, if you have Darren on your shirt and have your missus wear it, technically the shirt constantly reads 'Moore', so you can go for aslong as you like and point to the shirt as evidence of her approval.

Or his approval, don't want to alienate the gay community (i.e. YR)

Well this all got weird quite quickly.

Maybe if you got a shirt with shittu on the back you could slip it in her Erm 'shittu' and if she complains just tell her she gave you a sign.

Possibly a lot simpler if they had someone with the name Brown. I suppose the number that looks most like a question mark is a 7, so Brown 7 could be construed as a question. Especially if you've had a few beers and your vision is a bit ropey.

Possibly a lot simpler if they had someone with the name Brown. I suppose the number that looks most like a question mark is a 7, so Brown 7 could be construed as a question. Especially if you've had a few beers and your vision is a bit ropey.

Michael brown has been released from Pompey, we need a savage replacement. For the sake of nailing our girlfriends in the brown eyeeye please clough make this deal happen!

Archived