This summer so important for derby

B4ev6is

You say this as though you can categorically state that Eustace and Waghorn will be no good. What gives you that impression - what makes you think that Nigel should 'pack his bags'? Brayford and Bailey played in League Two and are established Championship players - maybe we should give them some time before making judgements? Eustace has made a career out of playing in this league or the Premiership - so what makes you think he's 'poor'? McCauley is sought after by West Brom - I know where I'd rather be at the moment if I was looking for a new club.

It is a very important Summer for Derby. The board have promised investment and now need to deliver - the quality of next season's league is probably going to be as strong as it's ever been, so it's going to be a battle getting the players on board. I'm sat firmly on the fence until 15 games in - I feel then is an appropriate time to judge the signings the club have made.

Because we had eustace last seasion and was garbage sorry to say, and waghorn hasn't done anything this season and i consider him poor. Eustace was shocking for us so why would i want him again?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you had read my whole post about inter milan player, i did say as well it was highly unlikley to happen anways, i did not know worth 12m or i would have not mentioned it , and michal own one i said if he does not find a club then maybe, but they will be bigger clubs sniffing around him. and then i mention maybe we might have chance of getting back david joans as, he has not been given much football time and from astion villa nigal reo cocker i think he could good signing but his wages may be a probleam.

well i am sorry for you then, if you judge people on the terms they use that is an oudated method of seeing what point they have to make and if it is relevant or not.

YR, you do philosophy don't you? You must know what you've just said is...how shall I put this...misguided.

one player not seen as yet heard some great things this ross akins what was he like against reading, i think could he possiabley be a future england international

B4, he's not even close to the England youth set-up, I don't see that myself.

A future 2nd choice for us 'keeper for us, probably.

Probably a younger and better keeper tucked up away in a Premiership clubs youth team right now than Ross Atkins. Frank Fielding is also only 2 years older and look how much more experience he has over Atkins, I wouldn't even say he was close to an England call up.

Probably a younger and better keeper tucked up away in a Premiership clubs youth team right now than Ross Atkins. Frank Fielding is also only 2 years older and look how much more experience he has over Atkins, I wouldn't even say he was close to an England call up.

Frank Fielding's actually already had an full england call-up, ergo we have the best goalkeeper in the history of the world ever. yay!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rochdale/8906274.stm

Unless you were referring to Atkins in which case I, again, will look quite the fool. Or are you not? Only time will tell.

Frank Fielding's actually already had an full england call-up, ergo we have the best goalkeeper in the history of the world ever. yay!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rochdale/8906274.stm

Unless you were referring to Atkins in which case I, again, will look quite the fool. Or are you not? Only time will tell.

Capello lost the plot that week, doesn't count :oops:

Archived