New Technical Director of Football?

rsmini

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we need someone who can pick the team, formation, guide, buy and coach hmmmmm coppell for me.

We've already got someone to pick the team, formation, guide and coach the side. Advice on buying players and negations is what this position is for.

Let's be honest, not to many managers get a side playing like Nigel did at the start of the year on luck.

we need someone who can pick the team, formation, guide, buy and coach.

we need someone with nice t1ts......

I'm with RamNut, at least when things aren't going well they can distract us all by getting them out.

Although t'would have to be female, and NOT Sammy Lee or any other fat fook. :)

I'm with RamNut, at least when things aren't going well they can distract us all by getting them out.

Although t'would have to be female, and NOT Sammy Lee or any other fat fook. :)

Would they have special dispensation to leave the Technical area or would I have to relocate to the West lower?

I WANt A FECKIN KOP

GADSBY IN AS TECHNICAL DIRECTOR

Go and post in the Swinging Dick thread.

Back on topic, a giant screen at both (or opposite corners) would suffice. I suppose the West Middle Upper would get scented baby wipes as part of their "matchday experience" while the SE corner get Wilko own brand kitchen roll?

We've already got someone to pick the team, formation, guide and coach the side. Advice on buying players and negations is what this position is for.

Let's be honest, not to many managers get a side playing like Nigel did at the start of the year on luck.

i would like to let you know we did finish 19th and played poor for 3/4 of the season and all those teams we beat finished in the bottom half. The dof will be helping with the football side of things as glick stated in a radio interview.

'Let's be honest, not to many managers get a side playing like Nigel did at the start of the year on luck.'

It appears Nigel did, he certainly had no idea how to keep it going.

I'd be keen to see how you'd keep it going by having to sell Kris Commons, and not adequately replace him.

I thought we were over all this rubbish - can't you just back him now he's got some money to spend?

I'd be keen to see how you'd keep it going by having to sell Kris Commons, and not adequately replace him.

I thought we were over all this rubbish - can't you just back him now he's got some money to spend?

We'd already lost it before Commons was sold.

"I thought we were over all this rubbish"

At least you realise it was rubbish

We'd already lost it before Commons was sold.

"I thought we were over all this rubbish"

At least you realise it was rubbish

We were in a bad spot when Commons left - in football it's your best players that can drag you out of that situation.

The Clough bashing? Yeah, it's rubbish, and a total waste of time. I assume you're not renewing?

i would like to let you know we did finish 19th and played poor for 3/4 of the season and all those teams we beat finished in the bottom half. The dof will be helping with the football side of things as glick stated in a radio interview.

In an Adam Pearson type role rather than on the pitch.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Has this been done yet? I'm slightly confused..

I was under the impression one was being bought in to oversee transfers and to help NC out with identifying and persuading players to come here..

Well seems as we've had 8 through the door I guess this isn't really a problem..

So should we make an appontment, why exactly are we making this appointment?

Or has this idea now been scratched?

Any news?

Archived