John Eustace

VulcanRam

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but unfortunately at the end of season awards on Saturday evening the music was a bit loud. I can put the rumour to bed again though that Sharp will not be leaving Rovers for the reasons I have stated on several occasions, namely he still has 2 years left on his contract and he was paid for personally by 2 of the directors out of their own pockets. Rovers would want £2.5m for Ward for him to move on at this point and that's not going to happen. Sharp won their player of the season award, so he's going nowhere. (Confirmed by one of the guys who paid for him who I've known for 25 years)

Coppinger was mentioned, who won a couple of their awards but several clubs have been sniffing from the Championship.

Other stuff said which I wouldn't divulge out of respect.

well get sharp for under 3mil for a signal of intent pluss the the fact his signing will get people optamistic and start buying season tickets.

sharp murray and le fondre would be a good start along with ward and fielding :rolleyes:and off cause the great robinson:rolleyes::rolleyes:

coyr

Eustace is another player from the list one guy posted on another forum.

He posted it on 1st April though.

heard from a local source within the club that we arew signing 9 players in the summer and this is VERY RELIABLE the signings will be

frank fielding

nathan tyson

jamie ward

theo robinson

john eustace

danny graham

chris riggott

billy jones

one from barnsley( martin shuttel me thinks)

and also heard there is a 15 year old lad in the acdeamy at the mo that liverpool have bid £2 million for already and he said no he wants to paly for derby and he had also signed a 4 year deal with addias.plus derby tried to put him in the reserves and got told off for it because he is only 15 this sounds like there is some tallent finally coming through

TBH I'm starting to believe him.

I'll be well annoyed with the signings like Tyson, Eustace and Riggott though.

Not happy with Ward?! I'm willing to say the way he sets the tone for us practically saved us from relegation.

As for Eusless, he was average at very best when here before but he is a million times better than f*cking Savage.

Archived