Chris Riggott

claxco

Boulding signed on a non-contract basis, he wouldn't have got paid a penny. Maybe anything is possible in the world of football.

That is true, but was that because he was looking to play a couple of reserve games to keep his fitness up?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no reason why he couldn't register and have a contract that paid zero basic pay and only paid when he played. When I was doing security I got zero basic pay and then a daily rate when I decided I was available for a days stewarding at an event. Not illegal.

Still no reason why he couldn't register and have a contract that paid zero basic pay and only paid when he played. When I was doing security I got zero basic pay and then a daily rate when I decided I was available for a days stewarding at an event. Not illegal.

Without knowing the full ins and outs it is hardto say whether or not we could do that.

Agree with that- if it does end badly and he is finished as a player would love to have him around as a coach or something- top bloke

Coach or something would be a great idea. Clearly loves the club and if he can inspire that in our other players then that can only be good. That's on top of what he must know about defending.

I'd rather have Le Tissier now to be honest. Not sure what Riggott has done to suggest he would be a good coach for us either, our current coaching setup gets stick for having no experience and being generally *****...please tell me what Riggott would add?

He was exceptional in our relegation season from the prem, obviously non of the goals we conceded were any of his fault.

It was the other, non Derby born, defenders fault.

CORRECT! Well done, gold star:D

Funny, I thought that he had played as a premier league defender who is Derby born and a Derby fan who is trying to get himself fit to play for Derby. Don't know why people think he loves the club or that he he has any experience to pass on

Archived