Chris Riggott

claxco

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard if he can prove his fitness over the 3-4 weeks, pretty sure he is in for a hard couple of weeks!

Sounds about right.

I think if ever he can play again, it's now, at the club he loves. He clearly wants the opportunity and to prove that he can make the cut.

Best of luck to him.

Sounds about right.

I think if ever he can play again, it's now, at the club he loves. He clearly wants the opportunity and to prove that he can make the cut.

Best of luck to him.

Amen to that brother Worksop!

Praise the Riggs. I do hope he signs, him and buxton at the back would produce enough passion to power an entire town for a week!

Amen to that brother Worksop!

Praise the Riggs. I do hope he signs, him and buxton at the back would produce enough passion to power an entire town for a week!

Its just a shame then, one is **** and the other wont play more than 10 games in a season :)

Riggott is a shadow of hs previous best judging by the end of his 'Boro spell and Cardiff stay.

Well if he is going to get back into football then this is the perfect place for it- if he has the desire and can get fit then with the extra incentive of being a Derby fan it could be the difference. It isn't going to cost us much and could work out well for us and him- would be great to see him back.

Don't have a problem with this.

He's got a chance to prove his fitness, if it doesn't work out then we lose nothing. If it does, then we've got a very good defender for this league.

Barker, Shackell and a fit Riggott and I'd be more than happy with our options at centre back.

if we can get him on a pay as you play contract definitely, anything else and no way, he was really good but i haven't seen him for a couple of years in honesty. His injuries are such if you offered him a weekly deal it would be a waste of money as his fitness will always have a question mark over it.

Archived