Chris Riggott

claxco

Just been working at Chris Riggotts Dad's house and he as told me that Chris will sign for the rams in the summer. He did not say anything about length of contract. He said that chris is made up by the move! :D

Thoughts...?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that this was a possibility a few weeks ago but as it was a third hand source - i.e. "apparently" through his brother (does he even have one?) - I kept quiet but as another family source has popped up then starting to feel more confident about it.

I wonder if it is a pay as you play deal - if so then I can't wait to see him in a Derby shirt again.

Just been working at Chris Riggotts Dad's house and he as told me that Chris will sign for the rams in the summer. He did not say anything about length of contract. He said that chris is made up by the move! :D

Thoughts...?

I bet he would walk a mille miglia for the chance:rolleyes:

Has he signed then? I'm not against a bit of romance in the club. He could have the same impact as Seth Lad, I hope so.

I concur, Seth was great for the club and i reckon that if Riggot can regain some sort of match fitness and as long as its on a pay as you play basis that would be great.

Pay as you play due to his injury crisis he's had.

Sorted.

Think that would be harsh as he could get a much better deal, although it should be on our terms through the injury crisis he had, I'd suggest a reasonably low contract with few big add ons for instance

Wage (p/w) 2,000

Start (p/g) 3,000

Sub (p/g) 1,500

and so on, something like that would be better.

Average player, too many injuries over the last few years, not worth the gamble in my opinion

Got to agree with Mr Swiss.

30 years old and played 10 games since 2008. Thanks but no thanks. If he signed he'd play for 5 minutes, get injured then the fans will rollocking Clough for signing another crock.

in terms of playing time, if he's played ten games in three years, how's he gonna play 46 in the next nine months?

but if he only gets paid when he plays, with no basic, then ok. But I can't see him agreeing to that, can you?

Presume he'll want a couple of grand a week basic, which would be better put to use in a new star striker's wage packet

Archived