El Classico....Champions league Semi Final

froggg

Ok...so just to clarify this so I can stop peeing myself laughing at you..

We beat Leeds....therefore we are better than Leeds, even though we are about 100 points and 20 places behind them in the league

Wolves beat Man utd....BUT they are NOT better than Man Utd because Man United are above them in the league

and finally...

Barca beat Real....BUT they are NOT better than Real even though they are 8 points clear

I LOVE YOU PLAN B....GENIUS

Don't exaggerate Leeds are only 20 points ahead of us. Just 7 wins.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't exaggerate Leeds are only 20 points ahead of us. Just 7 wins.

Sorry, I shouldn't exagerate...they are after all, only 20 points clear of us with a 22 goals better goal difference, and have lost 10 games less than us this season, and won 5 more....

Sorry, I shouldn't exagerate...they are after all, only 20 points clear of us with a 22 goals better goal difference, and have lost 10 games less than us this season, and won 5 more....

Still it's not 100 points, and no matter how many mire they have won than us, and how many more we have lost than them, we are still only 7 wins worse than them in terms of points. QPR, Ipswich, Norwich, Portsmouth, Reading at home Burnley were all defeats or draws that should have been draws or wins.

Ok...so just to clarify this so I can stop peeing myself laughing at you..

We beat Leeds....therefore we are better than Leeds, even though we are about 100 points and 20 places behind them in the league

Wolves beat Man utd....BUT they are NOT better than Man Utd because Man United are above them in the league

and finally...

Barca beat Real....BUT they are NOT better than Real even though they are 8 points clear

I LOVE YOU PLAN B....GENIUS

Lol you are proper useless. Its football where the unexpected happen. DUHHH!!!

Seriously your useless. Arsenal would be better then Barca if Barca knew how to play a decent game full time.

Bris PLEASE come and put your view in becuase I can't even laugh at him anymore, he took it to a new level.

Lol you are proper useless. Its football where the unexpected happen. DUHHH!!!

Seriously your useless. Arsenal would be better then Barca if Barca knew how to play a decent game full time.

Bris PLEASE come and put your view in becuase I can't even laugh at him anymore, he took it to a new level.

So.......you can't explain it then.? And do oyu know why..?

Because you are so wrong....

No explanation nrequired thank you very much, I have just been reading back through this thread and you are A . Obviously just a WUM and B have absolutely no footballing knowledge at all.

You have failed to explain yourself time and time again, because you are completely wrong, you have said that Barca bought the league...again completely wrong.

Still it's not 100 points, and no matter how many mire they have won than us, and how many more we have lost than them, we are still only 7 wins worse than them in terms of points. QPR, Ipswich, Norwich, Portsmouth, Reading at home Burnley were all defeats or draws that should have been draws or wins.

BUT...we DIDN'T beat QPR or Ipswich or Norwich or Portsmouth or Reading or Burnley...did we?

It is the old saying "If my Aunt had a winkle she would be my Uncle"

We are where we are because that is how good we are, no other reason at all, Leeds are where they are becuase they are that many places/points better than us...it's just a fact.

We beat leeds twice and they are above us so then we are better than them. You are putting your entire argument in the league table and past games that tv pundits all over the world have said barca cheated. I wish I could laugh at how poor you are at this but it really is beyond a joke.

This makes no sense at all, we were the 1st team to beat man Utd after they were world champions, did that make us the bvest team in the world?

This makes no sense at all, we were the 1st team to beat man Utd after they were world champions, did that make us the bvest team in the world?

No, we've always been the best team in the world, duh!

I have to agree with the others Plan B, you're not making much sense.

Leeds are better than us, in the same way Man Utd are better than Wolves. League tables, by their very nature, determine who has been the best team over the course of a season. Not who beat who in the two games this season.

By your logic we are equals to QPR, better than Leeds and worse than Forest. But then Leeds drew and beat Forest so Leeds are better than Forest. Also Leeds are better than Bristol City (as the did the double on them) but Bristol City are better than us (did the double on us) but we're better than Leeds (did the double on them), but they're better than Bristol City.....oh dear I'm caught in a never ending paradox.

I have to agree with the others Plan B, you're not making much sense.

Leeds are better than us, in the same way Man Utd are better than Wolves. League tables, by their very nature, determine who has been the best team over the course of a season. Not who beat who in the two games this season.

By your logic we are equals to QPR, better than Leeds and worse than Forest. But then Leeds drew and beat Forest so Leeds are better than Forest. Also Leeds are better than Bristol City (as the did the double on them) but Bristol City are better than us (did the double on us) but we're better than Leeds (did the double on them), but they're better than Bristol City.....oh dear I'm caught in a never ending paradox.

Head spinningly perfectly put.

Can you bet on the number of passes between the CB's before it goes to anyone else?

I'm going for 1,484,849

You can also bet on the number of trophies Barca will win this season, and the amount of goals Messi will score.

Barca - 3

Messi - 58

You can also put on a seperate bet on the number of people on the dcfcfans forum who think boring Barca won because they cheated.. I'll go for 3, without naming names.

Can you bet on the number of passes between the CB's before it goes to anyone else?

I'm going for 1,484,849

Ah so we prefer the old 'get it in their half asap' tactic? They play the game in the right way in my eyes. They patiently keep the ball before seeing a route and then stepping on the gas and creating a bit of magic football. The alternative is to rush a pass, try and force an opportunity, lose the ball and be on the defensive. But then that's why we have fans in the UK that boo when the ball isn't pumped forward within a minute or two of possession.

You can also bet on the number of trophies Barca will win this season, and the amount of goals Messi will score.

Barca - 3

Messi - 58

You can also put on a seperate bet on the number of people on the dcfcfans forum who think boring Barca won because they cheated.. I'll go for 3, without naming names.

Plan B, Plan B and erm.. Plan B?

Archived