The most hated family in America

WorksopRam

Surely that means the team of 06/07 that equalled the record werethe best team we have ever had away from home.

Fact, wins/points say so.

Now i went to every game away from home that season bar 3. I thought we were lucky in the majority of them. Just my opinion. Best away team we've ever had, ya havin a laugh.

But facts say otherwise.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much a dead end arguement really.

Liverpool won the CL, won the World Club Cup and therefore be named the best club in the world.. Whilst in the League they sat 5th behind Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton.

So are they the best club in the world or not?

Just like this years European and World Champions Inter.. Are they really the best team in the world? Being thrashed by Schalke and currently behind leaders AC Milan.

Swiss Ram is correct in saying we were the 3rd best team in the NPC for that season, as we amassed the 3rd most points.

But 2 or 3 months after the playoff final, could we really say we were a better team than WBA? I mean we went on to be dumped out of the FA Cup 1-4 by Preston whilst WBA were cruising towards the PL.

Funny how things can change the next season. Judging a team on one season isn't the best measurement for how good a team is. We're a prime example of that.. You need to look at results over at least a 3 year period.

Do you know what your on about?

I clicked on to read this thread and it took me to the first page.

I got through about 2 pages then I thought feck it and this is what the convo goes like.

Most Hated Family in America >>> Religion >>> Religion in football >>> Football >>> Me saying this>>> what did I have for tea tonight?

At least stick to the topic if you are going to argue.

I got through about 2 pages then I thought feck it and this is what the convo goes like.

Most Hated Family in America >>> Religion >>> Religion in football >>> Football >>> Me saying this

Most Hated Family in America >>> Religion >>> Religion in football >>> Football >>> Me saying this

Archived