The most hated family in America

WorksopRam

I'm not even looking at it like that, I don't care about how good the football is, all I care about is results. But all I'm saying is that simply because you finished above a team does not mean your a better team than them. Anyway this argument has already happened, and everything has been said so I'm just going to leave it

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a "discussion" with a mardy Baggies fan outside the ground about this very point too....and to add to the already comical scene, I could hardly speak through excitement(and beer) and was dressed as Spiderman

Of course we deserved to beat them, they never looked like scoring, and we did..! ha ha..and it was GREAT..absolutely great.

say Manchester United lose Rooney,Nani,Valencia,Ferdinand and Vidic to season long injuries next season and they finish below Everton for example, Manchester United are still a better team than Everton. You simply just can't ignore these factors that can effect the outcome of the season

Surely that means the team of 06/07 that equalled the record werethe best team we have ever had away from home.

Fact, wins/points say so.

Now i went to every game away from home that season bar 3. I thought we were lucky in the majority of them. Just my opinion. Best away team we've ever had, ya havin a laugh.

But facts say otherwise.

Surely that means the team of 06/07 that equalled the record werethe best team we have ever had away from home.

Fact, wins/points say so.

Now i went to every game away from home that season bar 3. I thought we were lucky in the majority of them. Just my opinion. Best away team we've ever had, ya havin a laugh.

But facts say otherwise.

Archived