The most hated family in America

WorksopRam

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you follow the words of the Bible, that family is totally wrong.

You need to change your Bible if you think that.

Look ...I really don't have anywhere near enough money. And I have very little talent or other means to procure it.

Have some pity for gods sake

..........or alternatively just send cash.

Dragging me into to something once again. wear down you can't stop mentioning my name. I'm doing A level and going on to university to do my degrees in a year. My life is already set for wealth and all that but probs not a life full or relaxing time. The only problems in my life are how Derby are doing, RM can't win anything despite having one of the strongest squads in the world and passing my drivers license. Oh yer and people that try and put you down becuase you have more going for your self then they do... its out there, just saying :rolleyes:

Dragging me into to something once again. wear down you can't stop mentioning my name. I'm doing A level and going on to university to do my degrees in a year. My life is already set for wealth and all that but probs not a life full or relaxing time. The only problems in my life are how Derby are doing, RM can't win anything despite having one of the strongest squads in the world and passing my drivers license. Oh yer and people that try and put you down becuase you have more going for your self then they do... its out there, just saying :rolleyes:

Archived