The most hated family in America

WorksopRam

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why are you so feckin nosy? first I went to school, then I went to college instead of sixth form to be more dependant on myself and my school was going downhill with the new HT. Then I'm going to Uni but I want to have a year off before then I get a job and a house and a car and work and go on holiday when I have time off.

Like I said I will worry about my supposed problems and you can deal with yours. I'v just got to find my problems.

Nah Edin I watched the first one about them and it had 8 parts in it but there doesn't seem to be a part 8. I don't think you have said what you think about these people?

Oooh, that got a reaction didn't it :)

But the point is, you don't know you have more than me and I don't know if you have more than me.

All I know is we don't share the same attitude. And your attitude, on here, makes you a bit of a nob.

But then again you're just being a key-board warrior and this is probably an alter-ego of yours spilling over on to the internet, and you can hide behind a screen, name and avatar to cover up the fact that you're probably a decent lad in real life.

But we'll never know :)

Well you can. The amount of internet you've wasted telling us how amazing you are and how brilliant your life is I'm surprised you haven't surplied us with pictures to show what we're missing out on.

As a 16 year old? No different to anyone else of any other age. Disgust.

But I think the show was pretty irrelevant, they're a handful of Americans causing a bit of a stir in a massive country. But there are more pressing issues and other things to worry and get angry about on this planet.

Would be interesting to see what some Bible-Belt baptists would make of them, see how much they agree with.

I'm not going to post pictures of my house and cars on the internet.

I feel sorry for the kids though they are just being taught to hate and don't even get love from their parents :frown:

How can you respect those views?

I get everyone deserves free speech and that so I can't turn around and say they don't but they could at least limit it.

I seriously hope they all die that believe everything what they say.

Come on tell us what you are, atheist, catholic, Christian or do you believe religion is a made up idea?

Archived