The most hated family in America

WorksopRam

People are saying that being gay isn't natural because there's no reproduction.

Who says we're here to reproduce? No one knows any of the answers to these questions we all ask.

There's plenty of reproduction going on without a few gays harming anything.

I just don't see the problem.

"Gays aren't natural" but stories from a book full of magical stories from thousands of years ago are...

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ER, i have one last question. I'm not trying to catch you out, i'm just interested.

If God didn't write the Bible and he is all loving and he is the creator of everything....why does he hate gay people so much that he is willing to put them in hell?

ER, i have one last question. I'm not trying to catch you out, i'm just interested.

If God didn't write the Bible and he is all loving and he is the creator of everything....why does he hate gay people so much that he is willing to put them in hell?

I don't know the answer to these questions, you'll have to ask the big man

simple really, It's what I believe.

I've got a question, not trying to catch you out either.

Heaven and Hell, what do you believe those places to be? when I hear them mentioned I think of up in the clouds or underground with devils and fire etc.

Also when you talk about them do you mean that the person will go to those places as a human being still or are you talking spirits/ghosts?

Just interested that's all

Why should anyone allow their life to be dictated by a 2,000 year old archaic book?

It's outrageous, we're not in the dark ages anymore.

It's impossible to have a discussion with religious people cos know matter what evidence or thoughts with legitimate reasoning you put forward, they'll never realise.

Homosexuality is naturally found all over the animal kingdom, particularly prevalent in some species, penguins for example have large proportions of gays to straights in relative terms. Primates, fish, crustaceans, you name it... We're a highly evolved primate, no other animal species concern themselves with a deity because they're not concerned about getting the answers. As a scientist I just get annoyed how religion seeks to discredit evidence. For instance it is as close to fact as you can get that the earth is approx 4.6 billion years old, it's been aged by everything from radioactive half-lives of the actinides to the speed galaxies of moving away from each other, to many more and they all come up with the same figure. Amazing. Yet the bible teaches the earth was made in 6 days and on the 7th God had a rest. I'm sorry I don't want my kid taught it, it's wrong.

Homosexuality is naturally found all over the animal kingdom, particularly prevalent in some species, penguins for example have large proportions of gays to straights in relative terms. Primates, fish, crustaceans, you name it... We're a highly evolved primate, no other animal species concern themselves with a deity because they're not concerned about getting the answers. As a scientist I just get annoyed how religion seeks to discredit evidence. For instance it is as close to fact as you can get that the earth is approx 4.6 billion years old, it's been aged by everything from radioactive half-lives of the actinides to the speed galaxies of moving away from each other, to many more and they all come up with the same figure. Amazing. Yet the bible teaches the earth was made in 6 days and on the 7th God had a rest. I'm sorry I don't want my kid taught it, it's wrong.

Hang on, you're not silly!

I've got a question, not trying to catch you out either.

Heaven and Hell, what do you believe those places to be? when I hear them mentioned I think of up in the clouds or underground with devils and fire etc.

Also when you talk about them do you mean that the person will go to those places as a human being still or are you talking spirits/ghosts?

Just interested that's all

i don't see them as physical places. places that your soul goes to, not your body. What they are?, i'm not too sure, guess we'll have to wait and see

It's impossible to have a discussion with religious people cos know matter what evidence or thoughts with legitimate reasoning you put forward, they'll never realise.

atheists criticise religious folk for trying to convert people, but by your logic that's exactly what you want to do. It is however possible to have a discussion about our different values and beliefs without trying to force them on others. Oh and try to not be such a condescending twit in the future

An interesting post that will be unfortunatly skipped over by all religious people who don't have an arguement against it.

atheists criticise religious folk for trying to convert people, but by your logic that's exactly what you want to do. It is however possible to have a discussion about our different values and beliefs without trying to force them on others. Oh and try to not be such a condescending twit in the future

I don't want you to change.

If everyone had the same beliefs at me, then who would I make fun of? These sometimes crazy beliefs are an unlimited source jocularity.

I don't want you to change.

If everyone had the same beliefs at me, then who would I make fun of? These sometimes crazy beliefs are an unlimited source jocularity.

your not going to get a reaction out of me. at the risk of a second yellow I won't be responding to you anymore on this subject

Archived