Lee Bowyer

ramexpat

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Bowyer is a lot of things. But be fair, he aint a useless footballer, you don't play all them games in the prem if you're useless.

Neither is Savage useless either. He is a self gratifying ****, yes, useless footballer, no, sorry.

Scum.

Even managed to stand out at a scum club like Leeds!

How can you play for Leeds and actually become an even bigger c0ck?

Plus he's 35.

Savage is a cock as well, I don't really care what he is off the pitch as long as he does it on it and doesn't embarrass the club.

Plus he's 34

I know he has a reputation of being a bit of a stirrer etc etc, but that's what we thought about Savage? He'd bring quality, experience and some passion to the side after Sav leaves. I think this could be a good signing if it has any truth to it.

oh good god....

Sign him up. Think he could be a Seth mark 2, that crunch in midfield that gets the crowd going with uncomprimising tackles and passion. Better than that pansy pretty boy Savage. I couldn't care less what he gets up to off the pitch so long as he's not in the slammer and can play for us.

Savage is a cock as well, I don't really care what he is off the pitch as long as he does it on it and doesn't embarrass the club.

Plus he's 34

In all fairness, stating his age is a little bit pointless unless you're asking him to sprint up and down the wing all game.

Archived