Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course he prefered derby to forest.................. you guys have a greggs right outside your ground as well as a subway and pizza place if he could be arsed to walk over the road!!!

Actually it's a Frankie & Benny's - which is good because then all the essential food groups are covered - Burgers, Pizza, Pasta......

Of course he prefered derby to forest.................. you guys have a greggs right outside your ground as well as a subway and pizza place if he could be arsed to walk over the road!!!

We had that put in for commons - and then he went and left - sheeesh!

20+ goals.

Anyone fancy a bet?

I said he'll either get 2 or 23, no middle ground.. I'm tempted to have a few pennies (like a tenner or something) on him being the npower leading scorer next season, just for a stab in the dark.. completely unreasonable but it's decisions like this that make people call me unstable, but one day it'll pay dividends!

I said he'll either get 2 or 23, no middle ground.. I'm tempted to have a few pennies (like a tenner or something) on him being the npower leading scorer next season, just for a stab in the dark.. completely unreasonable but it's decisions like this that make people call me unstable, but one day it'll pay dividends!

Are West Ham keeping most of their squad?

I'd say Carlton Cole for top scorer, or maybe Kevin Nolan.

Tyson will be up there.

Are West Ham keeping most of their squad?

I'd say Carlton Cole for top scorer, or maybe Kevin Nolan.

Tyson will be up there.

Carlton Cole looks set for the premiership, Nolan will score a few but he is by all accounts a midfielder!

It'll be interesting to see as the main strikers from the teams coming down don't seem to want to stick around, so could be a player already in this league.. I suspect Maynard would probably be front runner.

Carlton Cole will probably leave, Parker and Green will also, Mark Noble might also.

Upson has been released.

Nolan is a player like Lampard who needs a decent midfield around him to do his job.

You'd think that but he did a job in the championship with Newcastle, also if Collison sticks around.. pretty good middle to have. I really hope West Ham fail, would be beautiful!

Archived