Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pah, no staying power. I'm happy here in doommongering land, along with me mates Young Ram, John Clement, P.Shilts, Northern Ram and Ramblur.

In my heart I want to slag him off but I also want him to do well obviously...its a quandary. I am still a doommongerer in spirit but a derby fan heart (not saying you guys aren't just trying to ease my tortured soul):cry: :crying:

good luck nathan, you had to do what was right for your family, you are 29 afterall....

he would only have been a back up player for us thats why we offered him a reduced contract.

with stevey mac now in charge (the most successful manager in the league with the most successful club in the league) we are looking to bring in more younger top class players.

with stevey mac now in charge (the most successful manager in the league with the most successful club in the league) we are looking to bring in more younger top class players.

That's where Billy was holding you back, he had a love affair with the likes of Paul McKenna etc, but didn't want Scott Sinclair et al.

good luck nathan, you had to do what was right for your family, you are 29 afterall....

he would only have been a back up player for us thats why we offered him a reduced contract.

How can he be the best manager in this league, when he has never manged in this league before?

The most successful club in the league at losing in the play offs.

Same old Forest fans, completely and utterly feckin deluded. Findley, Garner, McGoldrick, Blackstock(can't even walk)

Would have been back up? My arse.

i dont hate billy like you guys and preston fans

he saved us from relegation, 2 play-off semi finals, and his teams played glorious football at times.....

he just has taken us as far as he could thats all.

i will welcome him back with his new team when they come to the city ground

They've all been up there before?! :eek:

And I don't even wanna know why Blackstock can't walk!

Unfortunate typing error there! :ROFL:Point still stands......after all of the spending that has gone, they've ended up with an average looking team. Earnmore, The Moose, Adebola (will be missed), Tyson all going on frees. Not forgetting Wilson.

How can he be the best manager in this league, when he has never manged in this league before?

The most successful club in the league at losing in the play offs.

Same old Forest fans, completely and utterly feckin deluded. Findley, Garner, McGoldrick, Blackstock(can't even walk)

Would have been back up my arse.

im sorry dave but tyson spent most of last season on the bench or on a stretcher....im not taking anything away from him, and will do well at a lower championship team like derby but he certainly wasnt our regular starter...

as for mcclaren

-dutch league title.

-uefa cup final

-carlng cup winner

thats pretty succesful dont you think?

ok.....its no blue square league title in which it took 10 years to achieve :X3:

but hey its pretty impressive.

im sorry dave but tyson spent most of last season on the bench or on a stretcher....im not taking anything away from him, and will do well at a lower championship team like derby but he certainly wasnt our regular starter...

as for mcclaren

-dutch league title.

-uefa cup final

-carlng cup winner

thats pretty succesful dont you think?

ok.....its no blue square league title in which it took 10 years to achieve :X3:

but hey its pretty impressive.

Massimo Maccarone 3508 million pounds

Riggot 345 million pounds

Malcolm Christie 456 million pounds

Mendieta 354 thousand pounds a week

German league flop

Stupid hair

Stupid accent

Failed to qualify England out of an easy group

I'll give you the Dutch league, but i can't name more than 4 teams that i know. Ajax, Feyenoord, Twente, PSV, :thumbsdown:

Plus none of your strikers were regular starters were they? Bet he played more games than Blackstock, Garner, Findley, Adebola, McGol dick etc. Might have played as many as Earnmore. My point still standeth

no source, just a rumor but I heard he only signed as we were willing to play him as a striker and not a winger and everyone else interested wanted him on the wing...might not be true, so make of it what you will.....

Archived