Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The forest chump I work with isn't gutted he's gone. Forest don't appear to have gone all out to keep him. Plenty of pace and commitment but not a natural finisher and also lacks composure. He's seen him plenty of times and is surprised it appears we will use him as a out and out CF. That said, he's been stuck out wide on what you could argue is not his best position. My argument is this is a good solid bosman buy that does fit into the experienced championship player description. I doubt we've paid silly wages, 3 yrs is also about right given other clubs were sniffing around. Playing game in game out I'm sure we can get more out of him than Forest, but as with all players fans need to give him a chance.

I guess the gumps are as split as us lot then! The one I work with is convinced that they would have got promoted if Billy had played Tyson through the middle.

We'll see, with a full Pride park behind the lad (not fickle forest part timers) he is in the best environment to reach his potential. If he wants to be a CF give the lad a chance to prove himself. The only problem is that "electric" pace can fade pretty quickly around the 30 mark.:oops:

I think Tyson could get quite a loud cheer on the opening day of the season.

Alot of fans seem quite passionate about giving him a chance, and a cheer will give him alot of confidence, could even bag a debut goal which wouldn't suprise me.

I might even stick a tenner on him to bag one on his debut.

Archived