Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope that this is a fresh start for tyson and maybe playing in front of a decent size crowd might spur him on to score some goals lol

And obviously Nathan Tyson is now a RAM and he HATES F*rest!!!!

To be fair, most of us rams fans would have been happy if Steve Mac had been appointed Derby manager at some stage. I don't know if I still feel that way, it would be nice to see him struggle at Forest.

For the record I wouldn't want Nigel to have been sacked and replaced by Steve, I just wouldn't have minded him as an alternate appointment at that time. In retrospect, I'm glad we have Nigel, and I don't think Steve would have done as well with the resources & rebuilding.

The forest chump I work with isn't gutted he's gone. Forest don't appear to have gone all out to keep him. Plenty of pace and commitment but not a natural finisher and also lacks composure. He's seen him plenty of times and is surprised it appears we will use him as a out and out CF. That said, he's been stuck out wide on what you could argue is not his best position. My argument is this is a good solid bosman buy that does fit into the experienced championship player description. I doubt we've paid silly wages, 3 yrs is also about right given other clubs were sniffing around. Playing game in game out I'm sure we can get more out of him than Forest, but as with all players fans need to give him a chance.

[sIZE=4]Derby County[/sIZE]

On June 7 2011, it was confirmed that Tyson was in contract talks with Derby County,[17] despite a controversial incident where Tyson waved a Nottingham Forest flag infront of the Derby fans after the final whistle of the East Midlands derby match in August 2009, a game which Tyson scored in and Forest won 3-2.[18] Tyson was hit with a two game suspened ban and a £5,000 fine for the incident.[19] Tyson was confirmed as a Derby County player on June 13, signing a 3-year contract.[20] However, his move has not been welcomed with open arms to Derby fans, most of which think he is a useless ****.

Archived