Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even I will cheer Tyson on, I have nothing against the lad I am just not convinced that he is any good!

He can be good, but like all super fast players he's injured alot. he will light the place up but will frustrate you as well.

He can turn games on his own, but just lacks that little bit of class when it comes to passing & crossing.

Not sure he's a striker though.

He can be good, but like all super fast players he's injured alot. he will light the place up but will frustrate you as well.

He can turn games on his own, but just lacks that little bit of class when it comes to passing & crossing.

Sounds like an amalgamation of Steve Davies, Theo Robinson, Kris Commons, and Stephen Pearson. Ye gods! :eek:

It will be interesting to say the least- he thinks he's a striker but if we are looking at brining in more I think he will not be the first choice and I think he will sulk, a lot.

Fevers opinion is based on seeing him on the tele, and we all know that those opinions are invalid.

I have seen him live young man, he signed a shirt for me.

Brighton are in this league now so another game I can get to.

Steady Boycie just think football

Nath goes for legend status.......

"I spoke to Kris a couple of weeks ago and he was very complimentary about the club," said Tyson.

"He told me some things and made it a lot easier.

"I got his advice on making the move from Forest to Derby and it was good."

"I've spoken to the manager and other people at the club and everyone seems very ambitious about the season ahead.

"That is something that I want to be a part of and I can't see why it wouldn't work.

"I'm coming up to my peak years and I feel that everything that I've learned in my career so far is going to pan out into being a success here.

"I just want to get down to the hard work now and show people what I'm about."

"I'm very, very pleased to be here," he said.

"It's a big move for me and I'm looking forward to the challenge ahead.

Wilko and PTR are on with the statue design.....................:X3::D

"I spoke to Kris a couple of weeks ago and he was very complimentary about the club," said Tyson.

"I've spoken to the manager and other people at the club and everyone seems very ambitious about the season ahead.

"That is something that I want to be a part of and I can't see why it wouldn't work.

"I'm coming up to my peak years and I feel that everything that I've learned in my career so far is going to pan out into being a success here.

YANKS OUT. CLOUGH OUT, It's ridiculous that we have just signed a legend to this club and they didn't pay millions for him, plus atleast £50,000 a week! They are beyond a joke. Go Clough. Go.

That's right son, all those years at Forest were just the pre-cursor to the biggest move of his career, to the big club. :)

Archived