Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that what I think it is on his arm?

Good job there! :-)

TBH I quite like this signing. He's a "dangerous" sort of player, one that can scare defenders and I think that's something we've been missing for a fair while. I do agree he's similar to Robinson in that respect (which is why I didn't mind us getting him either).

As a free transfer I think it's hard to complain.

I too am torn on this. Many more questions than answers.

When the supporters of the club he is leaving all say the same- pace, no end product either shooting or crossing we know what we are getting. Yes we need pace, but whats the point with nothing at the end of it?

Yes, it turns defences, and if he has support of a player who can finish and he can make a 10 yard pass it may help.

BUT, Cloughie says he wants to use him as an out and out forward, is he one?

So are we destined to have many 1-1's with the keeper and be eternally frustrated at his goals to shots ratio?

Or, the other torn part of me, will he start banging them away as he is fed many through balls from our new creative midfield? and defences will be so concerned about being turned that they concentrate so much on him leaving space for others to exploit?

As a bloke, he has bridges to build, thats obvious. As a player he has much negatives to dispell as well.

I wish him well because he will be wearing the black and white, I just hope Nigel has it right on this one or he will be putting a nail in his own coffin.

I'm no tactical genius (although my FM record would have to disagree), but if we're playing a 4-2-3-1, then i think this might be a good signing.

If the three in behind aer going to have the time to turn and run with it (Ward and Cywka in particular), then the oppositions defensive line has to be sitting deep. Sticking Tyson through the middle will make any CB pairing sit a bit deeper because of his pace.

I'm not saying this is a good signing, because i've spent the last month slagging him off, but i like the thinking behind it.

4-5-1 away from home with with the like s of Robinson, Pearson and Tyson on the counter attack. The only problem i can find with these signings is that i don't rate the players. :D

You didn't honestly believe that was real did ya? :rofl::ROFL:

I did actually, put in the post then went back to have another look saw asanovic's post with no tattoo, felt a right idiot, still he might like the look of it and get one next week?

Ps what's:ROFL::rofl: mean I'll bet it's not a compliment

I did actually, put in the post then went back to have another look saw asanovic's post with no tattoo, felt a right idiot, still he might like the look of it and get one next week?

Ps what's:ROFL::rofl: mean I'll bet it's not a compliment

Rolling on the floor laughing. Not a compliment, but not an insult :thumbsup:(that's a thumbs up.)

Question time!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/29/article-1189638-052413F6000005DC-834_468x286

Who else has a rams tattoo? I have one on my right upper arm. Got it when i was 16.

Rolling on the floor laughing. Not a compliment, but not an insult :thumbsup:(that's a thumbs up.)

Question time!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/29/article-1189638-052413F6000005DC-834_468x286

Who else has a rams tattoo? I have one on my right upper arm. Got it when i was 16.

Not be, I'm always scared I'll get a forest fan tattooist who will miss out the O on county.

Archived