Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just spent a good hour laughing at my Forest supporting mate who believes we're offering Tyson 18,000 a week!

I found it hilarious how they make up reasons to why he came to Derby, even though he said it wasn't a financial reason for him rejecting the contract at Forest, more to do with how they treated him there! I would genuinely be surprised if he was on any more than 8,000 even that is ambitious!

got to laugh at their way of thinking!

Nicely avoided the question of his goalscoring record at Forest by mentioning how many he banged in for Wycombe instead! :D

Considering that we've got Tyson I really wish we hadn't signed Robinson. Don't think we need both of them.

Paraphrasing from his interview - "I could have stayed at Forest, but Derby are a bigger club......." :D

Shackell and Eustace were put to him but he say's he won't comment on deals not yet done

Nice back-handed answer to confirm that we're in for at least one of them - although the Shackell situation appears to be fairly public anyway thanks to blabber-mouths Barnsley!

Archived