Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people aren't thinking logically here, those who play Fifa.. Think how fast our strike force will be! Tyson, Ward and Robinson, we are gonna' murder teams on it :D

[sIZE=1]P.S. All you hater's of him please don't shoot me for this joke.[/sIZE]

Also there is truth in this rumour :oops: I can't see this doing well, this is probably the first time we've been in for a player that I've been desperate for him to go somewhere else.

I can't blame Clough for wanting him, on the occasions he has seen him he has ripped us to shreads but from talking to fans we're the only team he plays well against.. if he signs then I'm not going to kick my feet and moan, just see how he does.. :oops:

All depends on the wages- cant we have Ernie back instead please?

I wouldn't want us to pay him more than Jamie Ward, but with him being a free, I'd expect that to be the case. I hope we aren't paying Theo too much, as he's more potential than ability at the moment.

Can I get my season ticket money back if Tyson signs?

Surely our board are aware of how the fans viewed his antics at the *hity Ground. This has to be one of the most out of touch with the fans signings ever. Some players can cross the divide as they didn't taunt the fans but others, including Tyson, shouldn't even contemplate it! Whatever next, Billy to make a return as Nigel's right hand man?

Can I get my season ticket money back if Tyson signs?

Surely our board are aware of how the fans viewed his antics at the *hity Ground. This has to be one of the most out of touch with the fans signings ever. Some players can cross the divide as they didn't taunt the fans but others, including Tyson, shouldn't even contemplate it! Whatever next, Billy to make a return as Nigel's right hand man?

No worse than Savage and THAT penalty. I understand your view though, he'd need to do some serious work.

I can only think of a handful of players that I would never want to sign for us under any circumstances, Tyson is one of those!

Mr Glick, if you are reading the forum as we know you do, please, please, please don't sign Mr Tyson, unless it's Mike and he's our new midfield enforcer!

I can think of better players than him, if he's not good enough for them we don't need him....oh, and he can shove his flag where the sun don't shine too

I think judging by the article earlier in the season saying there were several players wanted to offload because of wages, it's more likely he's too expensive.

No worse than Savage and THAT penalty. I understand your view though, he'd need to do some serious work.

The problem is savage joined a fair few years later so alot of fans had calmed down other than the standard boos he got everywhere. Tyson is still to fresh a wound for a move yet. Maybe in 5years the fans may change a bit but not now and not in the situation we are in with the divide between fan and the club.

Signing Tyson could result in alot of refunds IMO and could leave a large bullet hole in the foot of GSE.

I'd hate to have him here, but you must admit, his press conference for the club to announce his arrival would be hilarious. All the awkward questions about the flag incident...

Sign him. Just for that. Then release the cnut.

Archived