Chris Maquire

davenportram

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am too eager for this to complete.

Can not wait for it to be done

sounds like you're risking.....premature e-jock-ulation

...moving right along, can someone change the name of this thread. His name is Chris Maguire, not Chris Maquire. I may be an species of fish that was thought to be extinct for many millions of years, but that's just...

If he starts poppin in goals from the halfway line for us I'll be e-jock-ulating all over the north stand :D

I'd love Maguire to score from anywhere on the pitch but as for the other bit of the quote, I'm glad I sit in the East Stand, hopefully far enough away from GozzRam in the hope that it is not pro-jock-tile !!

I'd love Maguire to score from anywhere on the pitch but as for the other bit of the quote, I'm glad I sit in the East Stand, hopefully far enough away from GozzRam in the hope that it is not pro-jock-tile !!

Surely he should be know as GizzRam from now on???

Confirmation he is joining on Friday

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Maguire-arrival-help-settle-says-Craig/story-12844408-detail/story.html

Striker Maguire is set to follow him south of the border, when his contract with Aberdeen expires this week.

Because he is only 22, Derby must pay compensation to the Dons but a figure has yet to be agreed.

If the two clubs cannot reach a deal, the matter will be decided by a FIFA tribunal.

Regardless of this, Maguire will be linking up with compatriot Bryson at Pride Park.

Archived