Daniel Ayala

Srg

When you're being told by all at the club that they are working on bringing in players both permanent and on loan, you choose to ignore that and to create a feeling of panic, to have a forum that is split down the middle becasue it's so boody argumentative, with sensible views both sides of the fence being labelled either a happy clapper or a doom merchant. You continue to create theories and to post crap on every single topic.

Someone will come and tell me I'm too heated and that everyone is entitled to an opinion.

As far as I can see so far, board and management have been pretty honest about things, about the direction the club is heading in.

You can't see into the future young ram15, yet you speculate on no-one coming in, you accuse all of being incapable of doing their job. You create argument when anyone dares to sat let's wait and see.

You constantly change the goals in little blocks of 3 games - these are the games that will shape our season - god you spout some ********.

How have Derby fans somehow managed to work themselves into a tizzy over something that is seemingly heading in the right direction.

Clough out polls springing up. Board out polls going up...

Derby this season, Won't go up, won't go down. The team needs some steel, it needs a striker and another potential leader needs to step up to the plate. We might already have him if he stays.

I'd say NC needs to find his first 11 again, he looks to have lost faith with a couple of them. Usually if that happens - then the ones he's lost faith with rarely get second chances.

He needs his centre halfs to be fit and to be playing alongside each other week in week out. I'd say that's why Leacock may end up going.

He's had two or three good games, then suspended. one decent game, two nightmares, suspended, then good then crap again... and he's knocking on the door asking for a contract, while the team is in the middle of a losing run.. are you having a laugh?

Play 30 games solid and play them at a high level, then knock on the door.

NC looks to have a stubborn streak and some of his decisions can look baffling, but he'll be picking a team based on character as much as their position. I'd say he played every position on the pitch at Forest and he put a shift in wherever he went.. players should be able to do a job wherever they are put.

That's all he wants. That's not a bad thing to want...

let him make his mistakes, let him be stubborn, he's never EVER taken a team backwards.

I don't care what level you're at, that a cracking achievment.

Mischevious little buggers on forums can create havoc if there is no balance...

let's see how the new lad(s?) settle in. It may still turn out to be an ok season.

Give it time and see what happens.

As Worksop says, the best post I have ever read in 6 years of reading/posting on forums.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you're being told by all at the club that they are working on bringing in players both permanent and on loan, you choose to ignore that and to create a feeling of panic, to have a forum that is split down the middle becasue it's so boody argumentative, with sensible views both sides of the fence being labelled either a happy clapper or a doom merchant. You continue to create theories and to post crap on every single topic.

Someone will come and tell me I'm too heated and that everyone is entitled to an opinion.

As far as I can see so far, board and management have been pretty honest about things, about the direction the club is heading in.

You can't see into the future young ram15, yet you speculate on no-one coming in, you accuse all of being incapable of doing their job. You create argument when anyone dares to sat let's wait and see.

You constantly change the goals in little blocks of 3 games - these are the games that will shape our season - god you spout some ********.

How have Derby fans somehow managed to work themselves into a tizzy over something that is seemingly heading in the right direction.

Clough out polls springing up. Board out polls going up...

Derby this season, Won't go up, won't go down. The team needs some steel, it needs a striker and another potential leader needs to step up to the plate. We might already have him if he stays.

I'd say NC needs to find his first 11 again, he looks to have lost faith with a couple of them. Usually if that happens - then the ones he's lost faith with rarely get second chances.

He needs his centre halfs to be fit and to be playing alongside each other week in week out. I'd say that's why Leacock may end up going.

He's had two or three good games, then suspended. one decent game, two nightmares, suspended, then good then crap again... and he's knocking on the door asking for a contract, while the team is in the middle of a losing run.. are you having a laugh?

Play 30 games solid and play them at a high level, then knock on the door.

NC looks to have a stubborn streak and some of his decisions can look baffling, but he'll be picking a team based on character as much as their position. I'd say he played every position on the pitch at Forest and he put a shift in wherever he went.. players should be able to do a job wherever they are put.

That's all he wants. That's not a bad thing to want...

let him make his mistakes, let him be stubborn, he's never EVER taken a team backwards.

I don't care what level you're at, that a cracking achievment.

Mischevious little buggers on forums can create havoc if there is no balance...

let's see how the new lad(s?) settle in. It may still turn out to be an ok season.

Give it time and see what happens.

:eek:just goes to show it can all change for the better in an instant you doomsayers;):D

Is this a good deal for Derby?

Possibly, hopefully, but how can we keep getting in loan only players?

AND expect to progress.

I am all for the slow build and keep it real and building for the future, but how can loans be for the future when they are only temporary?

I kind of think myself that this is one of the reasons our Board cannot be serious when they quoted Global brand etc. I mean how many loan players do the top teams have, Chelsea, Man united, Arsenal - How many loans have they on their books????

Is this a good deal for Derby?

Possibly, hopefully, but how can we keep getting in loan only players?

AND expect to progress.

I am all for the slow build and keep it real and building for the future, but how can loans be for the future when they are only temporary?

I kind of think myself that this is one of the reasons our Board cannot be serious when they quoted Global brand etc. I mean how many loan players do the top teams have, Chelsea, Man united, Arsenal - How many loans have they on their books????

loan players to end of Season then get permanents in in those positions in the summer. Slow build up of squad of permanent players that will make the squad better over time.

This paragraph is ridiculous. We are in the top 6 of teams in the Championship of fewest loans, and look where that has got us. Utilising the abilities of players we cannot afford to buy, as can none of the Championship, is a must to help get out of the division. The comparison to those teams is beyond a joke. They do not loan players in, because they own them. Who are they going to loan in? Luke Varney?! There are players that do go on loan between top European clubs though, think the likes of Robinho.

Don't know much about him, but according to SoccerBase his 6''2' and 12st 7lbs and his only goal he scored was against us when on loan at Hull City in September. He also played in 5 Prem games for Liverpool last season, 2 starts.

Seems to be a bit of a feisty with 6 yellows in 12 games this season. If we get him, we might be able to get decent headers from him and Addison after Ben Davies supplies the set plays.

Hopefully, this will improve our headed clearances in our penalty box too.

Spoken to a Liverpool fan about the player.

He is often out of position and has to do lung bursting runs to get back but usually does. he makes a lot of very awkward unconventional type tackles also.

Sounds like a cross between Wanchope and Jay McEverley:)

This paragraph is ridiculous. We are in the top 6 of teams in the Championship of fewest loans, and look where that has got us. Utilising the abilities of players we cannot afford to buy, as can none of the Championship, is a must to help get out of the division. The comparison to those teams is beyond a joke. They do not loan players in, because they own them. Who are they going to loan in? Luke Varney?! There are players that do go on loan between top European clubs though, think the likes of Robinho.

Football is doomed due to many reasons, including loans, and that includes deluded fans accepting the situation. We, the working class are paying for this, and it is not acceptable in my opinion. Football is changing for the worse and I shall very shortly stop going as I don't want to be associated with this apathy. I expect better for DCFC but our Board have done nothing so far to make us into a global brand!

Football is doomed due to many reasons, including loans, and that includes deluded fans accepting the situation. We, the working class are paying for this, and it is not acceptable in my opinion. Football is changing for the worse and I shall very shortly stop going as I don't want to be associated with this apathy. I expect better for DCFC but our Board have done nothing so far to make us into a global brand!

I am a football fan. I like football, and love Derby County. You stopping going will not change football in the slightest, but if that's what you want to do then so be it, but it will not change things and is rather petty. Football is not the 1980s any more. You can argue all day that it has changed for the worse, in many ways it hasn't, in some ways it has. But it's still football, it's just today.

Archived