Daniel Ayala

Srg

Good times? A League One midfielder and a defender on loan? Better than nothing but bloody hell mate, talk about easily pleased!

How about we now sign a permanent striker to replace the one we sold earlier this season, instead of hoping and praying that Vassell stays fit so we can borrow a kid from one of our rivals.

A League One midfielder who has pulled apart Premiership defences this season, a defender who looked as good as Shaun Barker did last season, and Waghorn in on loan who is ever working and a perfect player for this formation if he can deal with balls in the air (giggity).

I would have thought that the summer will see us sign a striker, this kid cost them £3m last season and proved how good he during that season.

But hey, you're right, we should be miserable about this.....

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A League One midfielder who has pulled apart Premiership defences this season, a defender who looked as good as Shaun Barker did last season, and Waghorn in on loan who is ever working and a perfect player for this formation if he can deal with balls in the air (giggity).

I would have thought that the summer will see us sign a striker, this kid cost them £3m last season and proved how good he during that season.

But hey, you're right, we should be miserable about this.....

Not miserable Alex, and as I said they are better than nothing, just not overwhelmed like some. We need a striker of our own, to make up for the one the Yanks sold and have yet to replace, as we currently have no goalscoring threat.

When you're being told by all at the club that they are working on bringing in players both permanent and on loan, you choose to ignore that and to create a feeling of panic, to have a forum that is split down the middle becasue it's so boody argumentative, with sensible views both sides of the fence being labelled either a happy clapper or a doom merchant. You continue to create theories and to post crap on every single topic.

Someone will come and tell me I'm too heated and that everyone is entitled to an opinion.

As far as I can see so far, board and management have been pretty honest about things, about the direction the club is heading in.

You can't see into the future young ram15, yet you speculate on no-one coming in, you accuse all of being incapable of doing their job. You create argument when anyone dares to sat let's wait and see.

You constantly change the goals in little blocks of 3 games - these are the games that will shape our season - god you spout some ********.

How have Derby fans somehow managed to work themselves into a tizzy over something that is seemingly heading in the right direction.

Clough out polls springing up. Board out polls going up...

Derby this season, Won't go up, won't go down. The team needs some steel, it needs a striker and another potential leader needs to step up to the plate. We might already have him if he stays.

I'd say NC needs to find his first 11 again, he looks to have lost faith with a couple of them. Usually if that happens - then the ones he's lost faith with rarely get second chances.

He needs his centre halfs to be fit and to be playing alongside each other week in week out. I'd say that's why Leacock may end up going.

He's had two or three good games, then suspended. one decent game, two nightmares, suspended, then good then crap again... and he's knocking on the door asking for a contract, while the team is in the middle of a losing run.. are you having a laugh?

Play 30 games solid and play them at a high level, then knock on the door.

NC looks to have a stubborn streak and some of his decisions can look baffling, but he'll be picking a team based on character as much as their position. I'd say he played every position on the pitch at Forest and he put a shift in wherever he went.. players should be able to do a job wherever they are put.

That's all he wants. That's not a bad thing to want...

let him make his mistakes, let him be stubborn, he's never EVER taken a team backwards.

I don't care what level you're at, that a cracking achievment.

Mischevious little buggers on forums can create havoc if there is no balance...

let's see how the new lad(s?) settle in. It may still turn out to be an ok season.

Give it time and see what happens.

you should watch your tongue, the recent form has been an embarrassment to the club and to it's fans. Now I have said give it time after watford i lost it and eventually calmed down, i don't make every game a season defining one. In my opinion I don't rate nigel that is my opinion, now you may disagree but that is part o0f being on a forum sunshine.

You take an aggressive tone tot he post i haven't seen the lad therefore can't judge him? I don't see into the future and don't definitively claim anything. Frankly I can't be arsed with your ilk swimming t the bottom of the evolutionary pond, so stop being so aggressive as we all have our views.

When you're being told by all at the club that they are working on bringing in players both permanent and on loan, you choose to ignore that and to create a feeling of panic, to have a forum that is split down the middle becasue it's so boody argumentative, with sensible views both sides of the fence being labelled either a happy clapper or a doom merchant. You continue to create theories and to post crap on every single topic.

Someone will come and tell me I'm too heated and that everyone is entitled to an opinion.

As far as I can see so far, board and management have been pretty honest about things, about the direction the club is heading in.

You can't see into the future young ram15, yet you speculate on no-one coming in, you accuse all of being incapable of doing their job. You create argument when anyone dares to sat let's wait and see.

You constantly change the goals in little blocks of 3 games - these are the games that will shape our season - god you spout some ********.

How have Derby fans somehow managed to work themselves into a tizzy over something that is seemingly heading in the right direction.

Derby this season, Won't go up, won't go down. The team needs some steel, it needs a striker and another potential leader needs to step up to the plate. We might already have him if he stays.

I'd say NC needs to find his first 11 again, he looks to have lost faith with a couple of them. Usually if that happens - then the ones he's lost faith with rarely get second chances.

He needs his centre halfs to be fit and to be playing alongside each other week in week out. I'd say that's why Leacock may end up going.

He's had two or three good games, then suspended. one decent game, two nightmares, suspended, then good then crap again... and he's knocking on the door asking for a contract, while the team is in the middle of a losing run.. are you having a laugh?

NC looks to have a stubborn streak and some of his decisions can look baffling, but he'll be picking a team based on character as much as their position. I'd say he played every position on the pitch at Forest and he put a shift in wherever he went.. players should be able to do a job wherever they are put.

let him make his mistakes, let him be stubborn, he's never EVER taken a team backwards.

let's see how the new lad(s?) settle in. It may still turn out to be an ok season.

Genuinely, the best post I've read since I joined.

Not miserable Alex, and as I said they are better than nothing, just not overwhelmed like some. We need a striker of our own, to make up for the one the Yanks sold and have yet to replace, as we currently have no goalscoring threat.

I'm not ecstatic about it, but I am pleased we've gone for a player that we wanted and have two very good ones all by next week (touch wood) which is fine by me.

The goalscorer will be settled this summer, if not I will be asking why not but until then i'm happy enough woth Waghorn and Porter leading the line.

A bit strong-worded for me as I love YR for his illogical posts, but thank you thank you thank you for summing up what we're all thinking in one gorgeous post!

Yet more proof that there's much more than on offer on the old net these days.

I can be illogical and go over the top but i think i can at times make some decent points. :rolleyes:

I think I'm really intelligent and an honourable guy, with a larger than large trouser snake. If I dont say so myself.

you should watch your tongue, the recent form has been an embarrassment to the club and to it's fans. Now I have said give it time after watford i lost it and eventually calmed down, i don't make every game a season defining one. In my opinion I don't rate nigel that is my opinion, now you may disagree but that is part o0f being on a forum sunshine.

You take an aggressive tone tot he post i haven't seen the lad therefore can't judge him? I don't see into the future and don't definitively claim anything. Frankly I can't be arsed with your ilk swimming t the bottom of the evolutionary pond, so stop being so aggressive as we all have our views.

Im with riga - as his was a good post imo

Archived