World cup 2018

Dangerous

The England squad will look totally different by 2018, Adam Johnson will be 31, Joe Hart 31, Steven Gerrard 38, Leighton Baines 33, Frank Lampard 40. There could be a 10 year old building a snowman today that could be the next Rooney and will be our star player by 2018.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want it in England, Forest will get a massive empty stadium, parents with young kids surely would want their kids to have a chance of seeing World Cup football?

in that time I cant see a englis class players developing, rodwell, wilshire, maybe callum ball.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The England squad will look totally different by 2018, Adam Johnson will be 31, Joe Hart 31, Steven Gerrard 38, Leighton Baines 33, Frank Lampard 40. There could be a 10 year old building a snowman today that could be the next Rooney and will be our star player by 2018.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want it in England, Forest will get a massive empty stadium, parents with young kids surely would want their kids to have a chance of seeing World Cup football?

Exactomundo, the squad will be unrecognisable from the one today, most of the players that will be lining up for us in 2018 are still in school now..!

It will be amazing in England, just like Euro 96 was...and don't forget, we have a 100% record of winning the World Cup everytime we host it..!

thanks to the pis s poor timing of the english media:mad:

Oh come on, Panorama has nothing to do with it. Our bid was destined to fail once we presented Ellend Road & Hillsborough as possible venues. What ambassador would want there national teams playing at, and fans travelling to, such sh1tholes...

Besides, as Rams fans we can all be cheerful in the knowledge that Putin and his cronies have put the final nail in the Red Dogs plans for a new stadium. Vodka shots all round :D

I've won money betting on Russia :cool:

Would have been nice, but ah well. Not sure about the Qatar ruling, am I right in thinking it's illegal to consume alcohol in Qatar? Or is that just Abu Dhabi?

and don't kiss yer bird in public:frown:

Archived