Jacob Widell Zetterström

28 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Impossible to stop though from that range and in the corner. I do think keepers should be a yard or so off their line when crosses come in like that.

Just shuts down the angle a bit.

Is it me, or is he a bit of a softy? He seems to have gone down injured in just about every game we’ve played 🤕

That's blatant gamesmanship. Hasn't been hurt once, but it allows Warne to get the players together on the sideline and give them a round of f****.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

That's blatant gamesmanship. Hasn't been hurt once, but it allows Warne to get the players together on the sideline and give them a round of f****.

So obvious he's doing it to order when you're at the games.

Footballing legislators ned to look at tactical injuries. The concern over head injuries means play is stopped every time someone holds their head. So, if you’re under pressure, it’s a good time to go down clutching your head.

Under the concussion protocols, surely it’s an idea to get them off the field to undergo checks?

Similarly, let’s move to drop back goalies if your actual keeper needs attention. Bet the incidence of keeper injuries would drop radically.

Yours

General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett, VC, KCB, DSO

IMG_2284.jpeg

On 22/10/2024 at 10:21, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I find it amazing that he talks about getting to grips with the language. Whilst it is his second language so the nuance might not be there he still speaks better English than most English people.

What a nice fella, The type I could sit down in a pub with and let him buy my beers all night 🍺 

8 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

I suspect he has been struggling with an ankle injury for a while

Quite possibly - he took a heavy knock when he was half-blocked by an opponent's foot as he cleared a bad backpass from Cash in one of our home fixtures. I remember being concerned it might have jarred his ankle.