Free Brighton Shirt

RaminBerlin

I went to a Palace fan's stag last year where we all "voluntarily" bought Brighton away black match shirts. Literally worn once for a game. Anyone know any young Brighton fan that would want a free shirt - it's going in the bin otherwise? I'll post it to anywhere in the UK.

2 hours ago, RaminBerlin said:

I went to a Palace fan's stag last year where we all "voluntarily" bought Brighton away black match shirts. Literally worn once for a game. Anyone know any young Brighton fan that would want a free shirt - it's going in the bin otherwise? I'll post it to anywhere in the UK.

@i-Ram

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Isn’t this a post that really is a sly dig where I should respond with a stream of conjecture? I won’t as the post, for you, is actually quite funny, and in spite of the dig I know you love me loads 😉

From the area, figured you might know someone!

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Think it says more about you than it does me here.

Had someone posted a free Grimsby shirt, I would be able to find several homes for one being from the area.

@i-Ram being from the Brighton area, I simply tagged him thinking he might know someone that would like a free shirt, mate, family member perhaps. Does say “young” also.

Not going to be any actual Brighton fans on here are there, and if there was they wouldn’t have been on since they were in the Championship.

It was a heads up, act of politeness, not surprised you can’t get your head around that one! 😘

On 13/09/2024 at 20:04, RaminBerlin said:

Yes, I have a mate who is a Brighton season ticket holder, if it’s still available.