Away tickets 24/25

1 hour ago, LN747 said:

38 quid!!! 
Hope we charge them 40!!! 

It’s not a surprise, I called it on here over two weeks ago, it’s a category A game for them, if it had been an A+ it would have been £41.

Clubs can’t just make up what to charge as they go along, they are set before the season starts.

Assuming our home game against them is a category A fixture we will charge them £29 for adults.

14 hours ago, LN747 said:

38 quid!!! 
Hope we charge them 40!!! 

Going tat for tail isn't the way forward. The people who ultimately lose out is the fans. The Sheffield United supporters are just like ours, honest hard working individuals wanting to support their team. The everyday man shouldn't be harmed in a rage war between club officials, who'll get free top level hospitality at each others club regardless. Sure, on paper the club lose out on £20-40k but having and keeping to morals and respected standards is much more valuable. We aren't a cash grabbing, ambulance chasing club like Middlesbrough, Wycombe and seemingly Sheffield United and co. For me and it seems Clowes too, having high integrity and respect as a club is the number one thing. Let's be the classy neighbours, not the moochers.  

15 hours ago, Rich3478 said:

Think we charge an equally stupid amount. Needs to be capped. Even £30 feels harsh.

we are charging Bristol City £24 

I did however notice the allocation is 2600 at PP - has this been cut by the SAG? - I noticed it had been cut for Boro but assumed it was police related 

47 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

we are charging Bristol City £24 

I did however notice the allocation is 2600 at PP - has this been cut by the SAG? - I noticed it had been cut for Boro but assumed it was police related 

Bristol City is a category B game.

The Middlesbrough allocation was the full allocation of just over 3,000.

Bristol City had an initial allocation of 2,600, increased to over 3,000 which is now sold out.