Agadir Morocco.

BatRam

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not personally no.

... But if I had, I'd be hell bent on ensuring I discussed it in the 2024 holiday thread.  

...AAAAAAAAAND... RELAX!

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952d0q8ikq2irox7fdtfik

I wanted to know specifics about the place im going not being lost in everyone elses holiday stuff haah

9 hours ago, BatRam said:

Hi Guys,

Me , my wife and friends are going to agadir in morocco in october. Have any of you guys ever been? 

It's got an excellent Hawaiian nightclub.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2024 at 15:19, BatRam said:

I wanted to know specifics about the place im going not being lost in everyone elses holiday stuff haah

Here's some fun facts mate, try and guess which one is not actually true...

1) They produce shedloads of hash but you need to smoke half a pound of it as it's weak as pish. 

2) All buildings in Marrakech must be red. The city is built on red clay and all original buildings were made out of it. Not hard to see how the city earnt the moniker ‘the Red City’

3) If you use your left hand to handle food, they'll slap you

4) The most popular drink in Morocco is green tea with mint and sugar and it's fookin foul

5) The have a city named Ass

6) Some Morrocans drink camel pee

9 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Here's some fun facts mate, try and guess which one is not actually true...

1) They produce shedloads of hash but you need to smoke half a pound of it as it's weak as pish. 

2) All buildings in Marrakech must be red. The city is built on red clay and all original buildings were made out of it. Not hard to see how the city earnt the moniker ‘the Red City’

3) If you use your left hand to handle food, they'll slap you

4) The most popular drink in Morocco is green tea with mint and sugar and it's fookin foul

5) The have a city named Ass

6) Some Morrocans drink camel pee

love a quiz. If number 3 is correct then they will have a problem on their hands as im left handed. Im gonna go with 3 haha 

1 minute ago, BatRam said:

love a quiz. If number 3 is correct then they will have a problem on their hands as im left handed. Im gonna go with 3 haha 

Trick question - they're all true, though #3 is an exaggeration as they just frown upon the use of one's left hand, they don't actually slap you for it. Not often anyway.

Have a great trip mate.

4 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Trick question - they're all true, though #3 is an exaggeration as they just frown upon the use of one's left hand, they don't actually slap you for it. Not often anyway.

Have a great trip mate.

cheers youth , sure their culture will appreciate me going up and down the strip chanting "DERBY"