Dave Myers RIP

Miggins

I was shocked today to hear that the lovely Dave Myers, one half of the Hairy Bikers, has died. Mr. Miggins and myself love this duo and have all of their DVDs. I hoped so much that he was on the road to recovery as he's recently recorded a series with Si King and was able to ride his beloved motor bike again after thinking his biking was a thing of the past. We went to see the pair at Buxton Opera House and it was a wonderful evening - you just felt like it was an evening amongst friends - so relaxed and very funny. Whenever I feel run down, tired, sad or poorly I wrap myself up in a fleecy blanket and watch the Hairy Bikers and it always helps to restore my spirits. Thanks for all the inspiration, love, friendship, warmth and laughs, Dave. You will be very sadly missed. Much love to Dave's wife, family and friends, especially the wonderful Si King. X

41 minutes ago, Miggins said:

I was shocked today to hear that the lovely Dave Myers, one half of the Hairy Bikers, has died. Mr. Miggins and myself love this duo and have all of their DVDs. I hoped so much that he was on the road to recovery as he's recently recorded a series with Si King and was able to ride his beloved motor bike again after thinking his biking was a thing of the past. We went to see the pair at Buxton Opera House and it was a wonderful evening - you just felt like it was an evening amongst friends - so relaxed and very funny. Whenever I feel run down, tired, sad or poorly I wrap myself up in a fleecy blanket and watch the Hairy Bikers and it always helps to restore my spirits. Thanks for all the inspiration, love, friendship, warmth and laughs, Dave. You will be very sadly missed. Much love to Dave's wife, family and friends, especially the wonderful Si King. X

A very sad bit of news.  He was on telly in November talking about how he was on the back end of treatment and hopefully well into recovery

32 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

A very sad bit of news.  He was on telly in November talking about how he was on the back end of treatment and hopefully well into recovery

I mentioned that programme on the TV thread and another poster alleged that he was a horrible bloke, without backing it up with any corroboration. I hope they're reflecting on that today.

9 hours ago, Miggins said:

Echo your thoughts completely

• 2 weeks later...