Kelle Roos

valakari

• 2 weeks later...

After the Rangers Vs Aberdeen game tonight some quality posts on Twitter about our ex keeper:-

Roos must’ve been directly at fault for at least 6 goals against Rangers in the last 2 seasons. Hopeless

Roos is honestly an absolute disgrace. Beyond a joke how much he has cost us lately. Cana wait until he effs off

Nae point defending like demons when you’ve got a keeper like Roos behind you.

Honestly sickened by Roos tonight. Totally chucked the game away, after his teammates fought for their lives. And it’s far from the first time he’s made those exact mistakes.

To all those who were dying for Roos to sign a new deal- I effing told you so

I suppose we should grateful that Roos reckons he’s too good for us, or we’d probably be putting up with this crap for another couple of seasons.

Edited by Tyler Durden

9 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

After the Rangers Vs Aberdeen game tonight some quality posts on Twitter about our ex keeper:-

Roos must’ve been directly at fault for at least 6 goals against Rangers in the last 2 seasons. Hopeless

Roos is honestly an absolute disgrace. Beyond a joke how much he has cost us lately. Cana wait until he effs off

Nae point defending like demons when you’ve got a keeper like Roos behind you.

Honestly sickened by Roos tonight. Totally chucked the game away, after his teammates fought for their lives. And it’s far from the first time he’s made those exact mistakes.

To all those who were dying for Roos to sign a new deal- I effing told you so

I suppose we should grateful that Roos reckons he’s too good for us, or we’d probably be putting up with this crap for another couple of seasons.

Big fan then?

Seen both the goals:

First one he could've easily parried away from the striker, poor goalkeeping.

Second was a good save from him from a very decent Lawrence strike which was moving all over the place, defenders should've done better.

I thought the same after watching the goals. I have no idea what they're crying about with the 2nd. I doubt Roos will be Warnock's cup of tea, so he won't last much longer.

By the way, anyone who thinks we're too negative on here should go and read some threads on the Aberdeen forum. I think I'd be miserable too if I had to watch the SPL every week, but I feel like asking for a welfare check on some of the posters on there.

1 hour ago, David said:

Didn't watch the game, but looking at BBC Football they have Tom Lawrence playing in the midfield 2 in a 4231, can't be right surely?

The typical stats sites have him down as playing in that position in every game he's placed since the start of December

3 hours ago, David said:

Didn't watch the game, but looking at BBC Football they have Tom Lawrence playing in the midfield 2 in a 4231, can't be right surely?

It's was more like a 4-1-4-1 with Lundstram behind Lawrence & Cantwell.

• 1 month later...