Rampage

angieram

Most copies are on sale on e-bay...........I have all of them from when they first came out. Some programme collectors may be interested

Thought that I had missed a copy as one of them that was for sale on e-bay says it contains a poster of Lita Rocks and Hardy Boyz.

Could not remember signing either of these players, especially as one is a woman until I realised it was the Rampage wrestling magazine.

1 hour ago, sheffieldram said:

Most copies are on sale on e-bay...........I have all of them from when they first came out. Some programme collectors may be interested

Thought that I had missed a copy as one of them that was for sale on e-bay says it contains a poster of Lita Rocks and Hardy Boyz.

Could not remember signing either of these players, especially as one is a woman until I realised it was the Rampage wrestling magazine.

I don't want to sell them, just give them away. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Centre fold I'm assuming to avoid too much of a squeeze.  Felt every sweaty morsel of that for 60 mins playing against him in the mid 90's.  An experience not to be forgotten.

He may have slowed down by then but the sheer distance would have made him still difficult to get round......

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

He may have slowed down by then but the sheer distance would have made him still difficult to get round......

To be fair, he was very good as you'd expect with all those professional games.  At the time I was 21, quick and quite handy.  Not normally centre forward but filling in.  Gave him the run around for 10 minutes till he got his positioning and he could read the space I was moving into to without needing to do much chasing. Didn't get much change after that.  I'm pretty sure Larry Lloyd played in that game as well.   He waxes lyrical about his distaste for Derby, yet for some reason he spends his entire feckin life here.  Even the teams he played for.  I'm sure the photos in question would show a  Derby Tattoo he's kept secret all these years.