The Captain.

1of4

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think on the Pugwash-John-luc Picard metric he's been hovering around Hornblower, but on the Flintoff-Cook metric he's been vairiable between Strause and Hussain, whilst further still, on the hindsight-obvious metric he's best when he's five years younger that he is now.

I know where you're coming from mate.  👍

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952qabmmhv1zktb9jawc7s

In my eyes i think Nelson would be a better choice. Every time i watch him i think hes just a slightly younger version of Curtis Davies. 

Just out of curiosity in all of football today who is classed as a good captain or what qualifies them to be a good captain? In my eyes a good captain is a Roy keane type. Reliable and will drag everyone up to the standard they should be and give out the harsh words n stuff when people are lacking. Through the years my favourite captains in football were Roy Keane , John terry and Puyol . 

58 minutes ago, CodnorRam said:

In my eyes i think Nelson would be a better choice. Every time i watch him i think hes just a slightly younger version of Curtis Davies. 

Just out of curiosity in all of football today who is classed as a good captain or what qualifies them to be a good captain? In my eyes a good captain is a Roy keane type. Reliable and will drag everyone up to the standard they should be and give out the harsh words n stuff when people are lacking. Through the years my favourite captains in football were Roy Keane , John terry and Puyol . 

I liked Stuart Pearce as well but agree about Keane and Terry