The Paul Warne Poll - Part 2

sage

The Paul Warne Poll II  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand with Paul Warne? (Poll only, comments on original thread)

• He needs to leave immediately, simply not good enough
    • On the edge of being full Warne Out, can't stand much more
    • Christmas will be the time to review his position
    • End of season will be the time to review his position
    • Not even close to questioning his future at Derby

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/09/23 at 11:00

Option 2 - I listen to him talk on the radio and think he seem's ok but then I see how uncoached we look on the pitch and think these players should be producing more.ย ย 

ย 

Our best play seems to be the most un-Warne like - the goals last night an example.ย  He seems to want to stick to his principles but they keep not working so he goes back to letting the players play a bit and we improve.ย  Of course I could be wrong butย  that's how it seems.ย  ย Substitutions - how often do we see players come in in position x, then go to position y when someone else comes - it all looks a bit try something different and hopeย  rather than identifying an opposition weakness and exploiting it.ย 

ย 

If it wasn't for the financial implications for the club and the fact I don't trust them to appoint anyone decent I'd, reluctantly, be full Warne out already.ย  I never thought he'd work - anyone that admits on national radio that he's not a student of the game (that bbc series that followed him) should not be a manager imo - football has moved on.

1 minute ago, trappatoni said:

...If it wasn't for the financial implications for the club and the fact I don't trust them to appoint anyone decent I'd, reluctantly, be full Warne out already.ย  I never thought he'd work - anyone that admits on national radio that he's not a student of the game (that bbc series that followed him) should not be a manager imo - football has moved on.

Oh crap, didn't hear that, now that has made me miserable.

55 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

How do we tell?ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

9 minutes ago, sage said:

How will we tell the difference?ย ๐Ÿ˜€

I know it's difficult atm isn't it. ๐Ÿ˜„ย Strangely happy when Rooney was boss. Rosenior for the first few games - we looked s***-hot. Not much under Cocu. Bits of Lampard's time. Rowett only when winning. Happy, happy, happy with Mac 1 & even 2. #COYR Being a fan during the 60s and 70s spoilt me. ๐Ÿ˜„ย #COYR