Warne’s Movements

Poynton ram

4 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

With no mid week game and the transfer window about to close I am assuming Warne has been watching potential new recruits playing in the EFL cup this week. Any sightings?

Thank god, I thought this was going be an analysis of his movements on the touchline and during interviews that proves we are too big a club for him/players won't join us because of him/he only has ever bought players from Rotherham/will get us relegated from Championship next year so get rid now/all the signings he has made for us are totally dire/that he has blown all his budget with precise financial information provided etc etc.

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Thank god, I thought this was going be an analysis of his movements on the touchline and during interviews that proves we are too big a club for him/players won't join us because of him/he only has ever bought players from Rotherham/will get us relegated from Championship next year so get rid now/all the signings he has made for us are totally dire/that he has blown all his budget with precise financial information provided etc etc.

So 👍 from you then?

5 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I would be interested to know what signings you would of made with the budget we had and the restrictions we are under? Also bearing in mind teams aren’t spending like they used to so the players available are limited?

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

I was only half joking. I did actually read the title and think it was going to be criticising how he moves in the technical area!

I thought Poynton was PW's secret  stalker for a few seconds, or is that Big Trav.😊