A new daily game. Name the year & opponents of a famous Rams match

admira

34 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Haven't got a clue about the opponent or year, but it was the game where Robbie Savage went in goal after the sending off of Deeney, who had replaced the injured Bywater.

It was indeed.

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

Haven't got a clue about the opponent or year, but it was the game where Robbie Savage went in goal after the sending off of Deeney, who had replaced the injured Bywater.

Reading away, guessing 2009-10 season because of the squad but cant remember which year.

Oops didn't see the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by I DONT MIND
Being a divi

2014 wasn't it? One of my favourite ever games. The 5-0 is special, but it wasn't just that. This game was the culmination of a 5 year stint of the rivalry being particularly heated, fuelled primarily by Billy Davies. He still hasn't managed a single game of football since this match, nearly 10 years ago. That's how comprehensively we beat them, we ended Davies' career.

3 hours ago, admira said:

74. Year, opponents and memories. 5-0. Goals not necessarily in the correct order. 

A2034FA9-8E33-46D9-9C4E-B74137CC59CB.png

1969 Derby 5 Spurs 0 Record attendance at BBG, In Ossie End at the back on the ledge.( to compensate for my short 8 year old legs!!!).

Spurs with Greaves, Mullery, Jennings Mike Engalnd, Alan Gilzean and the late great Cyril Knowles didn't get a sniff.(nice one Cyril!!!)

20th of September 1969. Dave Mackay captained the team against his former club Spurs.

A record attendance at the Baseball ground of 41,826. 
I was one of them, packed in to the ossie end.

Derby finished fourth in the top division and qualified for the UEFA Cup but they were not allowed to take part due to administrative irregularities. It’s the Derby way. # f*** the EFL.