Barnsley

Curtains

According to their site, it was Barnsley that informed the EFL of whatever Conway and Lee did that was against regulations. Under those circumstances, I would think the club will get no fine, no points deducted, maybe "please be more careful in future" warning.

Taken from Barnsleyfc.co.uk

The charges announced by the EFL today are the result of an investigation initiated by the club following an internal review into the shareholdings of former directors Paul Conway and Chien Lee.

After bringing the issue to the attention of the EFL, the club has fully cooperated with the investigation at every stage and will continue to do so, as appropriate.

The steps taken by the club to instigate and then ensure a thorough investigation into the issue underline Barnsley FC's commitment to compliance with the EFL's regulations.

The club will await the EFL's sanctioning decision and will comment further in due course.

EFL will do naff all, same as Reading, Birmingham, etc etc. 

They only went after us because of the double whammy of gibson's bile and Morris having criticised them.

A year may have gone by, but they're still Bamfords.

21 hours ago, MadAmster said:

According to their site, it was Barnsley that informed the EFL of whatever Conway and Lee did that was against regulations. Under those circumstances, I would think the club will get no fine, no points deducted, maybe "please be more careful in future" warning.

Taken from Barnsleyfc.co.uk

The charges announced by the EFL today are the result of an investigation initiated by the club following an internal review into the shareholdings of former directors Paul Conway and Chien Lee.

After bringing the issue to the attention of the EFL, the club has fully cooperated with the investigation at every stage and will continue to do so, as appropriate.

The steps taken by the club to instigate and then ensure a thorough investigation into the issue underline Barnsley FC's commitment to compliance with the EFL's regulations.

The club will await the EFL's sanctioning decision and will comment further in due course.

Pretty much sums up the EFL that they have to have other people informing them about breaches of their rules...

It's times like this where I admire Mr Clowes and his ability to rebuild the club's relationship with the EFL. The club might be on good terms with the EFL, many of our supporters definitely won't forgive anytime soon.

This is why he's a top class businessman and I'm a bitter resentful supporter who won't drop the past so easily!