Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

On 24/01/2024 at 07:38, angieram said:

Yes. And some.

Sold out ….im sure we didn’t sell out last season did we get less tickets this season ? Are we taking roughly 3000?

1 hour ago, sage said:

Any news on Exeter City ticket sales?

How many are left? Do I need to camp out at Pride Park tomorrow?

Seat tickets, 139 left, that’s the simple bit.

Standing tickets, it looks like they are selling a few rows at a time from the front even though it’s a terrace and there isn’t a specific standing space.

Currently there are only 42 tickets available but I believe there are another 723 still to go on sale.

13 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Sold out ….im sure we didn’t sell out last season did we get less tickets this season ? Are we taking roughly 3000?

The website says 3,154 tickets sold.

I didn’t see the ticket site this morning but I’m assuming the last block and a half went on sale and then sold out.

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I didn’t see the ticket site this morning but I’m assuming the last block and a half went on sale and then sold out.

Yes I checked at 10:15 and to be honest they went really quickly but I’m sure in previous visits I’ve been able to get an extra ticket right up virtually until day before 

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

This also is a massive game …rumours are very strong that there manager will be replaced for either Alex Neill , Michael Duff, Nathan Jones or Warnock and first game will be next Saturday 

14 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Yes I checked at 10:15 and to be honest they went really quickly but I’m sure in previous visits I’ve been able to get an extra ticket right up virtually until day before 

There was only a handful of tickets not sold last season, the official attendance was 3,072 away fans.

27 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Seat tickets, 139 left, that’s the simple bit.

Standing tickets, it looks like they are selling a few rows at a time from the front even though it’s a terrace and there isn’t a specific standing space.

Currently there are only 42 tickets available but I believe there are another 723 still to go on sale.

Thanks for the updates as always, @Foreveram

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

No problem, I just wish they would differentiate with a different colour areas that are sold out and areas yet to go on sale.

As far as I am aware the ones above the ones for sale are yet to go on sale and the ones on the first few rows are sold out.

IMG_0208.png

2 hours ago, S8TY said:

I see @Foreveram has already answered you, but it was very busy last season, so nearly sold out. But I did know it went to general sale.

Exeter tickets on sale this morning to 10+ members.

The few remaining standing tickets went quickly and then was showing as sold out so presumably some then went for the few seat tickets that are left, and then they opened up two more rows of standing tickets ( 64) which obviously won’t last long.

So currently there are 56 seats and 51 standing tickets.

I forgot and logged on in a panic at 11. Got seats easy enough.

Not sure it will get to 5+, will only be a few left.

I'd get down to PP to stand a chance 

Edited by sage

15 minutes ago, sage said:

I forgot and logged on in a panic at 11. Got seats easy enough.

Not sure it will get to 5+, will only be a few left.

I'd get down to PP to stand a chance 

Only a few seats but plenty of standing tickets left.

53 minutes ago, bristolram said:

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Charlton game. 2 mates didn't manage to get them in General Sale. If anyone has any available please DM me. Thanks!

Are you on the waiting list? It seems to have worked for quite a few of us this season although, assuming you’re in Bristol, getting the tickets could be a challenge. I got a ticket, via the waiting list, for Burton and was able to collect it from the Burton ground but I don’t know if this is common.