Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Got mine as well, this is my 92nd visit to different league clubs.
After this one I will have done all the top three divisions.

Congrats on that 👍🙂 I doubt I'll get a ticket for Orient only being in the 5+ category but at least I've been before. I've done the top three divisions too and just got 5 to do in league 2 to complete the 92 current league sides - oh to stay in cup competitions long enough to stand a chance of being drawn away to one of them! Fingers crossed we both get to complete the 92 one season, I think it'll be a great achievement if we or anyone else manages it.

23 hours ago, angieram said:

London prices, innit?

Hospitality is £100+vat in the 1881 suite which I didn't think was too bad. Includes a carvery, free drink/programme and the ability to sit in a nice warm room with a bar if we're really bad.

45 minutes ago, NOTSA74 said:

Hospitality is £100+vat in the 1881 suite which I didn't think was too bad. Includes a carvery, free drink/programme and the ability to sit in a nice warm room with a bar if we're really bad.

Can you take a sleeping bag, that’s cheaper than the hotels.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Can you take a sleeping bag, that’s cheaper than the hotels.

I booked the Premier Inn Brentwood a few weeks ago - Was £65+vat a night.

2 mins walk to the Elizabeth line station and then change at Stratford, one stop on the Central line to Leyton.

On 15/11/2023 at 17:41, Blondest Goat said:

I tried to buy a couple of tickets in with the home fans yesterday and they wanted £29 for them.  Wouldn't let me buy them either as it turned out as I was a "new member".

You could always try buying a Orient/Lincoln ticket for a tenner, that might free you up to buy a derby ticket. Its worked for me in the past with Norwich and a few others. Buying U21 games or whatever often gives you previous purchase history. Worth trying for a tenner I suppose but don't blame me if it doesn't work

4 hours ago, NOTSA74 said:

Being I only have a 5 plus away membership , probably will not get one, so how do i buy a hospitality ticket. 

27 minutes ago, Steadybreeze said:

You could always try buying a Orient/Lincoln ticket for a tenner, that might free you up to buy a derby ticket. Its worked for me in the past with Norwich and a few others. Buying U21 games or whatever often gives you previous purchase history. Worth trying for a tenner I suppose but don't blame me if it doesn't work

Cheers for the suggestion.  I managed to get tickets via a friend so all sorted.  Sure the home fans will give me a nice East End welcome.

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Orient, Northampton, Barrow, Sutton , Harrogate and Wrexham to visit for me to complete the current 92 set

Any visits to clubs no longer in the Football League or old /new stadiums?

Think my tallys' probably no more than 40 to current grounds but have been to Stoke City's' old s*** house, Chester, The Dell, Southport, Rochdale, Maine Road, Manor Ground, Highbury, White Hart Lane, Southend, Filbert Street, Highfield Road, Burnden Park, Gay Meadow, Fellows Park and Millmoor.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Think my tallys' probably no more than 40 to current grounds but have been to Stoke City's' old s*** house, Chester, The Dell, Southport, Rochdale, Maine Road, Manor Ground, Highbury, White Hart Lane, Southend, Filbert Street, Highfield Road, Burnden Park, Gay Meadow, Fellows Park and Millmoor.

My total keeps fluctuating depending who pops in and out of the league- add in a few old grounds and it could be quite a bit higher too.

2 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Orient, Northampton, Barrow, Sutton , Harrogate and Wrexham to visit for me to complete the current 92 set

My five are similar, Barrow, Sutton, Harrogate, Wrexham and Crawley - sadly I was on holiday when we played Crawley a few years ago.

Edited by Ilkestonian

9 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

My total is 61 with current league grounds .

And 99 with all grounds past and present  

14 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Fellows Park, not the game when there was a hail storm and we had several penalties (1986 I think)?

Saw us at Maine Road in the league cup in 1998. I'd just moved to central Manchester and walked to the ground. Must have been freshers week as there were hundreds of students having a pajama party on Oxford Road which in retrospect might have been more fun than the match.

I remember the away end at the Manor Ground being awful.

14 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Yes mate , been to Torquay, Chesterfield, Darlington and York , of the old grounds my favourites were Upton Park and the Dell , worst has to be Springfield Park Wigan , weeds 3 foot high growing on the away end and Home Park Plymouth for their uncovered away end , always bloody raining and cold when attending there