Ticket sales and income v businessplan

Poynton ram

It'd be typical Derby to go and get promoted this season, only to still be under massive restrictions next season causing us to plop back down here again for the 2024/25 season.

Davies, Forsyth, Stearman, McGoldrick will likely all need replacing, plus Collins, NML, Hourihane, and Smith are no spring chickens - do we think we'll get as lucky replacing the oldies this close season for free/restricted fees?

I'm baffled by this. I would have thought it is very likely that we are losing money and that is why it was very difficult to get someone to buy us.

Why on earth anyone would want us to spend more than we can afford after nearly not existing because of that, is so far beyond my understanding.

Imagine if we were allowed to spend more and Mr Clowes does what Mr Morris did (not saying he will) No more Derby County forever. Why are we even discussing it.

Me and my two kids loved Cheltenham away, we're looking forward to Port Vale tonight. Let's never overspend again and be seen as the model on how to run a club our size.

35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We should be allowed most to be lifted but flaming efl wont do anything to help derby even through we are under new ownership.

The current restrictions are in a 2 year business plan David Clowes put together that was accepted by the EFL. It's not the EFL having decided "you're going to do this or you're not going to do that". There is a chance some restrictions might get lifted or lessened, we won't know until DCFC asks the EFL for some relief on the restrictions... if they do ask...