Derby vs Forest U21s tonight at PP

Curtains

I think it was a good effort by out lads. 
 Courtney Clark came on for Darren Robinson and did well dropping into defence when Leigh Kavanagh went off .  Thompson best player for Derby. 
Rooney looks classy and easing back in. Oduroh played well but team lacks bite upfront.

Jack Bates should of equalised but scuffed his shot. 
I’d say the team is improving 

Roberts good in goal 

Forest loads of fouls .

50 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How was the game @angieram, the team seemed relatively strong?

What @Curtains said. Main difference was the pace to get in behind that Forest had, compared to ours. When we attacked, Forest just fouled us. Much more cynical than us - same old story. 

I like Clark in midfield,  he used to play there before he was drafted into an injury hit back four. Thought he had a good game.

I have to say Rooney was much better than Kavanagh, despite the latter being from a Prem academy.

We were missing Aghatise, Solomon, Haigh and the lads out on loan so we weren't that strong. They would have made the difference. 

50 minutes ago, angieram said:

What @Curtains said. Main difference was the pace to get in behind that Forest had, compared to ours. When we attacked, Forest just fouled us. Much more cynical than us - same old story. 

I like Clark in midfield,  he used to play there before he was drafted into an injury hit back four. Thought he had a good game.

I have to say Rooney was much better than Kavanagh, despite the latter being from a Prem academy.

We were missing Aghatise, Solomon, Haigh and the lads out on loan so we weren't that strong. They would have made the difference. 

Missing from the U21 squad: Foulkes, Evans, Bardell, Solomon, WGP, Burton, Aghatise, CDixon, Richards (and Duncan)